• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Photo contest : A Camera's End

BEWARE YE DEVILS SPOILERS SHALL BE FOUND IF YE TRAVEL FURTHER INTO THE PICTURE CAVES

Courtesy of HolyFridge
U4Contestbanner1.jpg

I"m back once again in search for the best pictures GAF can offer after donating to the Infamous:SS and my/VisceralBowl's TLoU: Remaster Contest, The OG Driveclub contest and the Driveclub Plus Edition contest.

Again time i'm solo so far and will be the sole judge unless others come to help/donate prizes.

Rules are going to be crazy simple. You are responsible if you choose to host somewhere with heavy compression ruining your IQ outside of the 2 restricted ones below

Rules are as such:
Don't forget be as creative as you want/can be
Host your image on any site EXCEPT Facebook and Twitter
Limit 3 images per post
Make/Designate a official entry picture in post before the end of the contest. The 1st image in your post will be placeholder/used unless otherwise stated

The contest ends at
t1464678000z2.png

Prizes
(subject to change if get more donations and judge(s) and codes are US unless otherwise stated possible to obtain)
1st Place: $10 PSN code
2nd Place: $10 PSN code
3rd Place: $10 PSN code

Master list of Official entries will be at the link below and updated when I have time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RRsXtMZhsye6qucaVeiJhGKlUW3BUcz6MqIlQWVGQ00/edit?usp=sharing

Nathan Drake doing his version of Blue Steel™
2886035-uncharted4b.jpg

heavy copy pasta from my other threads

My Previous --,contest -- are to be found here

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Can't wait to see some of the submissions.

I might try to get in on the action, but for some reason haven't had much luck with UC4 so far. Had much better luck with TLoU photomode.

Can't wait to see some of the submissions.

I might try to get in on the action, but for some reason haven't had much luck with UC4 so far. Had much better luck with TLoU photomode.
I got it worse, I don't comment on the submissions til it's all over! But since this is the 4th one I've done/been apart of it's somewhat easier to hold back my tongue

Not really for the contest, just wanted to share this little real life shot I made of the statue in the collectors edition.

Uncharted-4-Drake by Samuel Vasquez, on Flickr

I tried to match the look from the original reveal teaser. Will be playing with the photo mode once I beat the game.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
"Drake Feeling Remorse After Stabbing Elena for Crash Bandicoot Bragging"[Contest Submission For Now]
Sh20sqs.png

"Greatness from Small Bits"
wI1Mk6D.png

"Fifty Men On A Deadman's Chest"
dJeCWZe.png

Wait how many posts can be made? Because I think I want to change screens lol
Make as many as you want but unless you say otherwise after the first image I'll only use the first one as seen in the Google Doc
The doc is to hold what I believe is to d the submission at the time til the deadline so if the image is wrong let me know

Top Bottom