• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggbok

I've made a mistake as well as many others in this thread. If you or any other person didn't want to get spoiled you shouldn't be in this thread to begin with.

True but at the same time this thread is about copies being stolen, not a spoiler/impression thread. There is no spoiler warning in the title and there is also a separate spoiler thread for that exact reason. So in all fairness there is no warning if someone gets spoiled in this thread.

True but at the same time this thread is about copies being stolen, not a spoiler/impression thread. There is no spoiler warning in the title and there is also a separate spoiler thread for that exact reason. So in all fairness there is no warning if someone gets spoiled in this thread.

Well, there are nothing but impressions in here so far. People have already posted spoilers in here as well. Just seeing that persons avatar and I tried to make a joke out of it. I failed not realizing what I did and it's my fault. Truly sorry for that.

Venom Fox

Banned
Reddit guy uploaded a close up pic of Nate's face during gameplay without filters, no spoilers, if anyone wants to check out:

http://i.imgur.com/7u32nPl.png?1
Nice, I thought gameplay didn't share the same models as cutscenes... said all the non believers. HA.

Uncharted kills off QB'S in game models by a long shot and yes I own QB and yes I think it's a damn graphically impressive game. I'm just more impressed by UC4.

Parablank

I'm just curious - for others who ordered from Amazon, what is your expected ship date?

8qg3SFY.png

If it ships May 6 and I have Amazon Prime, any chance that I'll get it May 8 - two days before the release date?

Ishan

For those interested the Reddit uc has someone claiming to have finished the game and doing an ama. Dunno if true guess ppl with the game can verify at some point . I won't post anything apart from he claims the game is a 10 uc2 is 10 uc3 9 and uc1 8 .

For those interested the Reddit uc has someone claiming to have finished the game and doing an ama. Dunno if true guess ppl with the game can verify at some point . I won't post anything apart from he claims the game is a 10 uc2 is 10 uc3 9 and uc1 8 .
The same guy?(Foxes) or w/e?

zsynqx

That must be the guy posting all the spoilers. The other person (foxes) who was doing spoiler free impressions also said it was the best Uncharted.

The same guy?(Foxes) or w/e?

Nah I've seen all of Foxes posts.

Cmagus

There have been a few people claiming a lot of the same things so I would probably say to stay away from that reddit post it pretty much spoils everything.

I wanna play this game just to look at all the art and scenery my god it's beautiful.

I'm just curious - for others who ordered from Amazon, what is your expected ship date?

If it ships May 6 and I have Amazon Prime, any chance that I'll get it May 8 - two days before the release date?

Where are you living, US, UK or elsewhere? I can only speak from experience that dispatched pre-order items are usually held by Royal Mail until the release day through Amazon UK. Already released items through Prime normally arrive the next day however. For example my order is shipping on the 7th, I'll get it on the 10th, also the 8th is Sunday, so unless mail will deliver to you that day you're out of luck.

I can see this easily matching UC2's rating overall. I mean the gameplay mechanics and presentation is obviously generations apart. The only thing really left to compare is story and pacing... AND THE FREAKING MULTIPLAYER ND WH YHAVE U FORSAKEN US?!?

I can see this easily matching UC2's rating overall. I mean the gameplay mechanics and presentation is obviously generations apart. The only thing really left to compare is story and pacing... AND THE FREAKING MULTIPLAYER ND WH YHAVE U FORSAKEN US?!?

They said theyd give us more info

I wish theyd do it nowww.

Like they could hype so much every day until release

Day one-maps
Two - loadouts
Three- mysticals

Come onnnn

Very minor mention for those that played all the previous games
some really nice nods and feels to the prior titles in oNE specific chapter... I really do feel like this is the final installment

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Mine says May 6, too, and it's the bundle. If it ships that date, I'd definitely get it early unless they hold it back.

Remf

They said theyd give us more info

I wish theyd do it nowww.

Like they could hype so much every day until release

Day one-maps
Two - loadouts
Three- mysticals

Come onnnn

Don't expect them to reveal the maps until the game releases. Most likely they'll just just state how many there are.

thuway

I'm officially disconnecting. Some of you guys lack the respect to not talk about end game spoilers in a thread with nothing to do with them.

Ishan

Wtf guys stop posting ending spoilers even I read the redditt but was respectful not to comment spoiler thoughts here . Plz edit your posts

I never understood people just reading end spoilers and whatnot. Like, even reading it is a waste because seeing it and how it happens is better than just reading it. It's like reading what happens in the end of TLOU. Knowing "what" happens isn't the same as how nor is actually seeing it happen the same as just merely reading.

Ishan

I never understood people just reading end spoilers and whatnot. Like, even reading it is a waste because seeing it and how it happens is better than just reading it. It's like reading what happens in the end of TLOU. Knowing "what" happens isn't the same as how nor is actually seeing it happen the same as just merely reading.

I have no problems with spoilers I often just read up ahead on most things ... doesn't bother me in fact some studies show ppl who read spoilers enjoy the experience more ...but to each his own and so I don't spoil things for others

I have no problems with spoilers I often just read up ahead on most things ... doesn't bother me in fact some studies show ppl who read spoilers enjoy the experience more ...but to each his own and so I don't spoil things for others

Idk how people do it. I knew someone who'd tell me he'd watch an entire playthrough of a game and then buy it... like ??

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Hey guys, let's just casually start talking about the ending 2 weeks from launch. Or not, you know, because that shit isn't cool.

I honestly don't know if what's up there is real or not, I didn't look at it, but I don't give a flying fuck if it is. You guys are douches that is all there is to it.

Mikey Jr.

Every person in this thread is crazy.

Honestly. You are dancing with the god damn devil being in here.

But you can't help it, can you?

Just FYI, I am just posting. Not reading shit in here.

Skeeter49

I mean what is your mindset when you go into a thread that has nothing to do with spoiler talk, and then go on to spoil not a small bit of the game, but the ending?
There's even a thread dedicated to spoiler talk.

Wait people in here are talking about the ending already?

Edit: I just clicked on those spoiler tags. They were more like their opinions, not spoilers.

What is honestly the point of just reading the ending? The ending itself is always going to be disappointing because you know nothing of what led to it. If I had only read the ending to TLoU without any context (it's one of the most well done endings in gaming), I would have thought it was garbage. It's the knowledge of the whole story and how the events lead to the ending that makes it good or great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom