• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Trophy List Revealed (No Spoilers)

Colin and Greg won't be too happy :p
or maybe they will...? We'll see on C&G live ;)

Here is the full list: http://imgur.com/a/9rM8j

There are no story spoilers (as they're hidden trophies), so you don't have to worry about that, but if you're sensitive to trophies in general, then view at your own risk. I've also written them underneath the black line right below so watch out for that as well.

On first glance, you've got the typical Uncharted trophies like "Kill X people with Y gun/in Z position" but also a few interesting collectibles related trophies -- they're not just treasure collectives, unlike the previous 3 Uncharted games. On the whole, the trophy list looks solid for the most part -- especially as the trophies are not like TLoU's, which was just the worst.
Also, the MP trophies don't look too taxing, which is maybe the best thing about it, but damn, that accuracy 70% trophy is worrying. Explorer mode it is for that one I guess! The speed-run trophy is also quite interesting and sticks out to me as perhaps the second most controversial one (after the 70% accuracy trophy) and begs the question as to whether people will bother for a third play through or not. Multiple saves will be the saving grace for sure (no pun intended).

For reference, here are the speed-run timings for the previous Uncharted games (courtesy of Primethius):

UC1: 2:30
UC2: 3:30
UC3: 4:15

So, just like ND said previously, Uncharted 4 is definitely on the lengthy side considering the 'speed-run' trophy is aiming for < 6 hours.

7bb0655df0a3036d81cd7cd4f67cfd5c.png

Anyhow, here are the trophies:

SINGLEPLAYER

• One Last Time - Collect All The Trophies
  • Charted! Explorer - Complete the game in explorer mode
  • Charted! Light - Complete the game in light mode
  • Charted! Moderate - Complete the game in moderate mode
  • Charted! Hard - Complete the game in hard mode
  • Charted! Crushing - Complete the game in chrushing mode
  • Charted! Speedrun - Complete the game in 6 hours or less
  • First Treasure - Find a Treasure
  • Treasure Hunter - Find 50 Treasures
  • Treasure Master - Find all Treasures
  • Jot This Down - Find a Journal Entry
  • Lost Art of Journaling - Find all Journal Entries
  • Take a Note - Find a Journal Note
  • Lost History - Find All Journal Notes
  • Head of the Class! - Defeat 20 enemies with headshots
  • You Have a Head for this Business - Defeat 50 enemies with headshots
  • Hangman's Bullet - Perform 20 headshots from the rope
  • Stealth First Ask Questions Later - Stealth take-down 5 enemies
  • Shh Sleep Now - Stealth take-down 30 enemies
  • I Thought I Heard Something - Perform 30 vertical stealth takedowns
  • Run-and-Gunner - Defeat 50 enemies from the hip or blind firing
  • Leapfrog - Defeat 10 enemies in a row, alternating gunplay and hand-to-hand
  • Unstoppable! - Defeat 100 enemies in a row without dying in combat
  • Sharpshooter - Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy
  • Rushing Roulette - Defeat enemies with a pistol, machine gun, and grenade, in that order, in 15s
  • Ghost in the Cemetery - Get through Scotland cemetery combat encounter without killing or being seen
  • Butterfingers - Make 10 enemies drop their grenades
  • Boom County - Defeat 4 enemies with the same explosion
  • Defeat 10 in 60 -- China Lake GL - Defeat 10 enemies in 60 seconds with the China Lake Grenade Launcher
  • Hang Tough! - Destroy 10 vehicles while being dragged from the rope
  • Run the Table - Defeat enemies with a stealth attack, melee attack, headshot, and explosives...
  • Hitting a Brick Wall - Defeat 5 armored enemies with melee only
  • Wingman - Perform 10 combo buddy takedowns
  • Cliffhanger - Pull 20 enemies over when hanging from a ledge
  • ~17 Hidden Trophies (one of them being a strange relic I think considering its placement in relation to the treasure trophies -- also, I say approximately 17 as I don't know which ones overlap in the pictures he's taken).
MULTIPLAYER

• Continue the Adventure - Complete the Uncharted Multiplayer Introduction
  • Get in the Game - Complete 5 matches in Multiplayer
  • Trials by Fire - Complete all trials on Moderate (difficulty) in Multiplayer
  • Friends Forever! - Spawn 10 Sidekicks in Multiplayer
  • Medic! - Revive 10 Allies in Multiplayer

sora87

Hopefully all those hidden trophies are for story progression, 30-40% for completing the game would be nice

Ridley327

Really hoping the hidden trophies aren't the usual KILL X WITH Y WEAPON. ND has needed to get the hell away from those for a long, long time.

Gurish

I remember finishing TLOU on Hard for my first playthrough, checking out my trophies- 5% completion. FML.

Seriously those trophies are very encouraging, can't wait.

ZeroX03

Banned
Assuming the trials in multiplayer are easy, the online ones seem pretty quick and simple. The others look like they can be done in an hour or so.

The Last of Us was just awful after U2 and U3's great sampler trophies.

Ein Bear

Don't think I'll be going for the Platinum in this one, I hate speedrun trophies. Don't like the idea of being able to fuck something up after 6 hours and having to start all over again.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Don't think I'll be going for the Platinum in this one, I hate speedrun trophies. Don't like the idea of being able to fuck something up after 6 hours and having to start all over again.
Hate speed runs as well but that is why you can have multiple saves.

Edit: I don't care about Platniums as well though.

Dominator

70% accuracy might actually be the hardest one. Might as well go through in Explorer mode (or Light, depending on if Explorer disables trophies) and just do it very slowly, being meticulous with my shots.

That speed run trophy has me intrigued. If it requires you to beat it in 6 then how long can we expect the campaign to be, about as long as other uncharted games?

Miracle

70% accuracy trophy is pretty damn easy. Do some of you just constantly blind fire or something? :p

Completing the game in 6 hours or less, that sounds hard unless I want to play the game on easy and completely disregard the treasures. And the vertical stealth takedowns sound like it will be time consuming.

xxracerxx

That speed run trophy has me intrigued. If it requires you to beat it in 6 then how long can we expect the campaign to be, about as long as other uncharted games?
The other games speed run trophy times are listed in the OP. This one is almost 2 hours longer than 3's.

Completing the game in 6 hours or less, that sounds hard unless I want to play the game on easy and completely disregard the treasures.
Wait...you do speed runs on your first play through? These are meant for someone who already finished the game.

Typed up the trophy list from the Imgur link just in case people can't view it (as I know it's blocked in my school and some workplaces).

nib95

Banned
Uncharted 4 is going to be the best value for money in a game this year for me. Meaty single player campaign in a day and age where story driven linear games are getting shorter and shorter, and then you have a comprehensive multiplayer component too. Just don't fuck it up with any pay to win shit please.

nib95

Banned
70% accuracy might actually be the hardest one. Might as well go through in Explorer mode (or Light, depending on if Explorer disables trophies) and just do it very slowly, being meticulous with my shots.

Play on easy and stick to pistols or burst fire assault rifles only, aiming for body shots and head shots only when it's a sure thing.

I just looked at the Multiplayer trophies, and they are very fair. Good job Naughty Dog, these trophies dont involve playing the online portion for 30 hours or anything. Looks like most could be achieved in just a few hours. Nice. Not that I wont play for 30 hours, I just hate being forced to just to get a trophy. And I do love trophies.

hamchan

MP trophies are a bummer but this series has always had a few easy MP trophies to lure you into playing the mode.

TheXbox

Looks like an easy platinum. Only a handful of MP trophies, all doable, and none of the weapon-specific bullshit that plagued 2 and 3. Trying to get minigun kills in UC2 was such a pain in the ass

Looks like I'll be playing through single player at least 3 times. First on hard, then crushing, then easy for trophy cleanup. This is a trophy list I'm very excited about!

Shin-Ra

I love the gentle/politically-correct sounding difficulty trophies.

Light = easy.
Moderate = normal.
Hard
CRUSHING

Floody

Sharpshooter - Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy
That's going to be a challenge, I play Uncharted games shooting from the hip like 70% of the time.

vypek

That's going to be a challenge, I play Uncharted games shooting from the hip like 70% of the time.

probably something that will be easy on light mode.

I like the changes they did. I only get the platinum in UC3. Didn't bother with 2 because I thought there was a chapter I'd never complete on crushing. I don't know if I want to go for the platinum on this one but some of the really interesting trophies I will go for.

Shin-Ra

Dear Naughty Dog.

Please make the eventual DLC multiplayer trophies encourage good team play, not selfish play. And no super-rare random loot drop bollocks.

Skill and good team play.

Uncharted 4 is going to be the best value for money in a game this year for me. Meaty single player campaign in a day and age where story driven linear games are getting shorter and shorter, and then you have a comprehensive multiplayer component too. Just don't fuck it up with any pay to win shit please.

Lol that's not happening. They've raked in the cash with Uncharted 3 and Last of Us. Pay to win will not stop, especially now that they have a Naughty Dog Points system in place.

xxracerxx

Woah, that blows my mind that you shoot from the hip that much. I would love to see how you play like that.

Fucking multiplayer achievements.
They seem super easy besides the unknown challenge mode. Sucks if you don't have PS+ though.

Shin-Ra

I bet you can still track accuracy using the in-game statistics menu. If it doesn't reset the stat for each New Game, just start a new save file for that one play-through.

The Nathan Drake Collection was very forgiving with the speed run modes. You could die or reset checkpoint and it'd reset the timer to when you first hit the checkpoint.

nib95

Banned
Lol that's not happening. They've raked in the cash with Uncharted 3 and Last of Us. Pay to win will not stop, especially now that they have a Naughty Dog Points system in place.

Well a few months back they said they'd no longer do it with Uncharted 4. Hopefully they stick to that.

Mupod

I'm neither a big achievements guy nor an uncharted guy but it's nice that the multiplayer achievements don't look absurd. I may actually load it up once or twice.

Top Bottom