• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter released on Android/iOS.

Guymelef

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/uncharted-fortune-hunter/id1104415942
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playstation.U4
UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter™ is an original action-puzzle adventure following Nathan Drake's continued pursuit to uncover the long-lost treasures of history's most notorious pirates, adventurers and thieves.

● USE YOUR SMARTS to survive and solve over 200 deadly puzzle chambers.
● FOLLOW THE LEGENDS OF HISTORY across six unique adventures.
● BECOME A MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER and collect 50+ treasures hidden across four worlds.
● PARTNER WITH SULLY to maintain a continued supply of valuable smuggled loot.
● UNLOCK REWARDS and game-changing costumes to further your adventures.

BONUS! Connect to PlayStation™Network and bring multiplayer rewards (skins, relics and one-time-use boosters) directly into UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ on May 10th!

Obligatory.
ihVp64E.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i wonder if it's good?

that Fallout game made enough money to prove that "gamers" don't mind terrible mobile games if you paint them up in an IP they like

ZeroX03

Banned
Playing on iOS now, pretty fun, sort of like Hitman GO. Battery muncher of course. The "exclusive in-game rewards" are nothing special.

dreamfall

The game is pretty damn cool minus the atrocious art style! Some really great puzzle objectives, shooting toggles, breakable floors - and loot. I thought it was going to be a poor imitation of Hitman/Lara Croft :GO but it plays differently!

Alpha_eX

It's shamefully close to Tomb Raider Go in terms of visuals but what is going on with that awful character art? Why not just re-use assets, U4 looks incredible.

I'll check this out at some point following feedback, visually neither the game style or artwork interests me enough to hit download.

Top Bottom