• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Has Gone Gold

SlickVic

So, I bought the season pass when I bought the game, I know I'm getting Lost Legacy for free, but I assume I'm not getting the Jak HD game?

Doesn't sound like it based on this PS Blog Post:

If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer's Pack, or the Triple Pack, you'll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.

Though confusingly in the comment section, someone asked "I did the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, so I'm getting the Lost Legacy free upon release. Does this include the Jak and Daxter offer, too?" and Scott Lowe of Naughty Dog answered "That's correct. Anyone that owns the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe, Explorer's Pack, or Triple Pack will receive Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for free." It sounded like he was confirming they'd get everything, but then only stated they'd get The Lost Legacy. Bit of strange phrasing, but for now I'm just assuming it's Lost Legacy only.

Edit: Further confirmed on the official Uncharted website:

If I own the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, Triple Pack, or Explorer's Pack, will I receive Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for PS4?

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for PS4 is only available to those who pre-order Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. It is not available to Digital Deluxe, Triple Pack, or Explorer's Pack owners.

So, I bought the season pass when I bought the game, I know I'm getting Lost Legacy for free, but I assume I'm not getting the Jak HD game?

check the store to see what lost legacy says under preorder. if its free, id assume you are eligible. just click the preorder link to make sure.

Season pass owner here. Says free under Preorder!

Thanks for the heads up.

Got the dynamic theme free and it sounds like Jak HD will be given on Launch Day

Everyone who got the season pass needs to do this

hmm well i guess not. The dynamic theme is pretty nice atleast

kikiribu

I hope they hint at a next title of sorts at the end of this. I know it takes place about a year after Uncharted 4 ending, so maybe the main cast guys are too old now, but what if
Nate's daughter
eventually teams up with someone?

Or maybe a spinoff with new characters and new story? Don't end, Uncharted. :(

This is the first ND game in a while where I haven't consumed every single piece of media there is so I'm pretty excited to see more surprises than usual. I'm sure the scores for the game will be lower. It's not easy to easy to replace Druckmann and Straley, that duo might be unmatched in the videogame industry right now.

I hope they hint at a next title of sorts at the end of this. I know it takes place about a year after Uncharted 4 ending, so maybe the main cast guys are too old now, but what if
Nate's daughter
eventually teams up with someone?

Or maybe a spinoff with new characters and new story? Don't end, Uncharted. :(

Even my suspension of disbelief might be stressed if I have to make Nate's daughter kill hundreds of (admittedly bad) guys without the slightest effect on her.

kikiribu

Even my suspension of disbelief might be stressed if I have to make Nate's daughter kill hundreds of (admittedly bad) guys without the slightest effect on her.
It wouldn't be her fault she got the murder gene from Nate. I think it'd be funny if the daughter ended up just as messed up.

All of her authority figures, not just Nate, on that little beach house are cold-blooded killers. She's going to be messed up and you know it.

BigEmil

I am only on chapter 4 but so far it feels like uncharted 4 without the charm. It even looks like they reused assets from uncharted 4 and it is copying the same format as it as in semi open worlds level where you have to drive a jeep.

Just from playing the first 4 chapters you will be seeing a lot of 7-8’s from reviewers but I hope I will be surprised
Hmm not good so far..

Since this is a shorter game, less padding is done for sure as expected atleast, hopefully

Gamespawn

Though confusingly in the comment section, someone asked "I did the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, so I’m getting the Lost Legacy free upon release. Does this include the Jak and Daxter offer, too?" and Scott Lowe of Naughty Dog answered "That’s correct. Anyone that owns the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe, Explorer’s Pack, or Triple Pack will receive Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for free." It sounded like he was confirming they'd get everything, but then only stated they'd get The Lost Legacy. Bit of strange phrasing, but for now I'm just assuming it's Lost Legacy only.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Regardless of the MC, I believe the game will be less divisive than UC4 here on Gaf. Although I loved UC4 and was my favourite Uncharted, some people wanted more combat (amongst the best of any TPS in my opinion) and less walking/ climbing. This iteration looks likely will deliver that.

Valonquar

I went on PSN to preorder and discovered I bought the season pass so I just get it when it comes out already. This is rockin!

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Any copies found in the wild yet?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Another review
Score
9/10

Never heard of them, but just randomly found them on Twitter.

Nice!!! Two of the three negatives aren't even negatives and the first negative is a positive for me so hell yeah, maybe the first ever 10/10 in my gaming history!!! Whooo!!!

SlickVic

I don't think we can, since the preload is tied to the pre-order that is on the store which owners of the triple pack / explorer pack are not allowed to purchase. So we'll just have to wait until the midnight release before we can download, I guess.

They changed the store page for it now. If you go to the page and own the season pass, it'll tell you it's free and let you add it to your cart. After you complete the "purchase" it's in your library as a pre-order and you should also get the dynamic theme. It should start preloading when it becomes available. If you go to the store page on the PS4 it says it'll start preloading on 8/19 and there's a box to check to make sure it auto-downloads.

Melchiah

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| You're Gonna Miss This Season Pass.

bqI6dmX.jpg

Top Bottom