• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Has Gone Gold

FelipeMGM

https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/888050988464173056

We're proud to announce that Uncharted: The Lost Legacy has gone gold! We can't wait to get it into your hands, beginning August 22.

ezgif-1-0eb826daf7.gif

Zedark

Nice, no delay confirmed!
Not that there was any reason to suspect it.

Can't wait to play this, €25 for the season pass was a great deal for this game!

Sweet! It's so great that we're pretty much getting a whole Uncharted game so soon after UC4!

I'm very much curious to see if they made any improvements on the PS4 Pro end of things!

BigEmil

how long did they say the DLC is ?

3/4 of it is climbing, slow walking talking and cutscenes with bad pacing becoming boring and slow while 1/4 of it is actual gameplay just like UC4 i bet

I'll just watch it off Youtube this time not missing much this way

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Best girl is nearly here!
JpU3TnK.gif

I love this gif. Not a fan of the new look for Chloe, but the trailer was incredible and the gameplay demo was just the kind of action missing from a very boring Uncharted 4.

The original reveal and the melee system gives me hope that Uncharted can evolve into something more than a shooter. If this blows me away, i wouldnt mind these new directors to do another sequel.

Hope I'll be able to get this day one. Feel like it's flying under the radar, which is weird for a ND game, so I can't wait to support it.

Sjefen

Excellent news for two reasons; first no delay for Uncharted the lost legacy and second now the full team at Naughty dog can work fulltime on TLOU2(hopefully a gameplay trailer at PSX)

nampad

Can't wait.

Nice, no delay confirmed!
Not that there was any reason to suspect it.

Can't wait to play this, €25 for the season pass was a great deal for this game!

I was so unsure about it shortly before the deal ended. Should have bought it but I wasn't expecting 40 bucks for Lost Legacy.

Uncharted 4 is my favorite game of all time. Feels surreal we are already getting something of this scale!

Between this and Yakuza Kiwami, August cannot come soon enough.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Feel like this is a bit of a dark horse. I'm a huge Uncharted fan and even I keep forgetting about it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looking forward to this, though I do wish I hadn't watched the E3 trailer. A mate and I started playing through Uncharted 4 again yesterday in preparation for its release.

xviper

3/4 of it is climbing, slow walking talking and cutscenes with bad pacing becoming boring and slow while 1/4 of it is actual gameplay just like UC4 i bet

I'll just watch it off Youtube this time not missing much this way

i won't be surprised if it's exactly like you described it, UC4 should have been crushed by the fans so next time they don't turn an Action\Adventure game into a Walking\climbing simulator game

i'm not saying UC4 was bad, but it was fucking boring

BigEmil

i won't be surprised if it's exactly like you described it, UC4 should have been crushed by the fans so next time they don't turn an Action\Adventure game into a Walking\climbing simulator game

i'm not saying UC4 was bad, but it was fucking boring

Yep ever since the excellent and fun UC2 i can replay over and over then it went downhill with UC4 being my least favourite so boring this isn't the fun Indiana jones like action adventure game previous Uncharted was trying to be a poor TLOU imitation which the Uncharted series is not known for i don't ever see myself replaying this except to look at pretty graphics

jacobeid

Banned
We have a new Uncharted coming out and I feel like barely anyone is talking about it. Day one for me.

Feel like this is a bit of a dark horse. I'm a huge Uncharted fan and even I keep forgetting about it.

I think people are ignoring it, for sure.

uocooper

Uncharted 4 is one of my favorite games of all time so I can't wait to get my hands on this. It will be interesting to see what Naughty Dog can do without their heavy hitters working on it.

BigEmil

So much salt by Gear, who would've thought?

Maybe because i used to love the previous Uncharted/Naughty Dogs games but ND's newer 'games' becoming worse and more like interactive movies with hardly any decent gameplay and no more fun in their games

Floody

We have a new Uncharted coming out and I feel like barely anyone is talking about it. Day one for me.

I'm still recovering from the crazy ride Uncharted 4 development took me on. Been intentionally avoiding pretty much everything about this. Probably be day 1 still though, should get me to Yakuza Kiwami at least.

Top Bottom