• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Has Gone Gold

Hoje0308

Banned
3/4 of it is climbing, slow walking talking and cutscenes with bad pacing becoming boring and slow while 1/4 of it is actual gameplay just like UC4 i bet

I'll just watch it off Youtube this time not missing much this way

This is just blatant shitposting (or a tired joke). I mean, you didn't even answer his question.

its still amazing that I am still getting this as part of the triple pack pass they brought out when U4 launched...

Kudos to naughty dog on that

Zedark

A quote from them.

So between 6-10 hours.

Rather between 8.5 and 15 hours for us average gamers ;)

I was so unsure about it shortly before the deal ended. Should have bought it but I wasn't expecting 40 bucks for Lost Legacy.
Yeah, I wouldn't have gotten the pass otherwise, but I felt the game itself was likely to be 40 euros when I heard they were doing a limited time deal with the pass. My bet turned out right this time.

Curufinwe

i won't be surprised if it's exactly like you described it, UC4 should have been crushed by the fans so next time they don't turn an ActionAdventure game into a Walkingclimbing simulator game

i'm not saying UC4 was bad, but it was fucking boring

So boring that it was GAF's GotY.

Duxxy3

I hope it's better than UC4. Have to say that my interest in the series took a nosedive after finishing 4.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So boring that it was GAF's GotY.

He's not saying it was objectively and unequivocally boring. He's saying he found it boring, which is perfectly understandable as the game has relatively few combat encounters and this being a bugbear or a positive note is going to be a matter of personal preference.

Floody

if it was actually 6-10 hours ( i highly doubt that), but if it's actually that long, i would assume it's 5 hours climbing, 1.5 hours cutscenes, 30min puzzles and 1 hour of action

It seems you've already made your mind up that you won't like it, so why even waste your time with it?

black070

He's not saying it was objectively and unequivocally boring. He's saying he found it boring, which is perfectly understandable as the game has relatively few combat encounters and this being a bugbear or a positive note is going to be a matter of personal preference.

He's also saying it should have been crushed by fans.

Excellent.
I've been purposefully avoiding all details to go in as fresh as I can.

It's only been a year since UC4 but I'm fiending for more Uncharted.

Wait the DLC has new directors? Why?

Neil is focused on TLoU2.
Bruce is taking a well earned break after UC4.

It's nice to see ND promote some new bloood though, let's see what they can do.

3/4 of it is climbing, slow walking talking and cutscenes with bad pacing becoming boring and slow while 1/4 of it is actual gameplay just like UC4 i bet

I'll just watch it off Youtube this time not missing much this way

This is an outstanding contribution to the thread.

A true masterclass in shitposting.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
He's also saying it should have been crushed by fans.

Yes, "so next time they don't turn an ActionAdventure game into a Walkingclimbing simulator game", the implication being that he wasn't a fan of Uncharted 4's structure and would rather have something more in line with 1-3.

Shin-Ra

6SOwIwm.gif

Morts

I love how two of my most anticipated games this year, this and Dishonored, are lower priced follow-up to last year's best games. I hope this becomes a bigger trend.

Floody

People are blinded by the nostalgic Naughty 'Gods' they were once known for (when they made actual good games) here they'll praise anything ND shits out

Ah, you got me, I just pretend TLoU is one of my all time favourites and Uncharted 4 is a favourite of this gen, because ND made games I love in the past too.

BigEmil

Ah, you got me, I just pretend TLoU is one of my all time favourites and Uncharted 4 is a favourite of this gen, because ND made games I love in the past too.
TLOU is pretty good even though it has some of my dislikes it did it well still and has alot of gameplay more with good pacing than UC4 atleast which the series was once known for being a fun exciting Action Adventure game turned into a boring simulator

Atleast keep all those qualities to TLOU games exclusively don't put that shit in other games

Servbot24

Banned
People are blinded by the nostalgic Naughty 'Gods' they were once known for (when they made actual good games) here they'll praise anything ND shits out

Woah dude you really opened my eyes. All this time I thought I loved Uncharted, I actually hated it. Amazing insight!

Top Bottom