• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Has Gone Gold

Shin-Ra

I look forward to running and climbing the new locations ;)

UnchartedTLLcap1.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap2.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap3.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap4.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap6.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap7.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap8.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap9.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap10.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap11.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap12.jpg
UnchartedTLLcap13.jpg
And the sisterly love.

v0mitg0d

Apologies if this has been asked already, but do we have an estimated play time from ND? I've heard this is a full game, so are we to expect 10-15 hours?

Zedark

Apologies if this has been asked already, but do we have an estimated play time from ND? I've heard this is a full game, so are we to expect 10-15 hours?

Yes. Naughty dog said it's between the original 3 UCs and UC4 in length, which amounts to anywhere from 8.5 to 15 hours.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Longer than Drake's Fortune but shorter than A Thief's End, if memory serves. Likely closer to the former than either Among Thieves or Drake's Deception, I'd wager.

Edit: Beaten.

Shin-Ra

this is GAF, if your opinion is different than the majority, they will turn against you, especially if that game was a Sony exclusive

sometimes when i post my opinion about a certain game, they call me a troll because my opinion is different than theirs, or they say my post is stupid or a joke

for the record, i agree 100% with you, ND should never have mixed TLOU and Uncharted series
When you've posted, on several occasions, that 'GAF' overhyped a game and only care because it's a Sony exclusive, people will rightly call you out on your bullshit.

Shock32

We have a new Uncharted coming out and I feel like barely anyone is talking about it. Day one for me.

I think people are ignoring it, for sure.

It has the name uncharted on it. Along with ND, but other than that it's just DLC: with two characters that are probably the least interesting out of anyone that could have possible chosen.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
It has the name uncharted on it. Along with ND, but other than that it's just DLC: with two characters that are probably the least interesting out of anyone that could have possible chosen.

My unabashed love for all things Claudia Black blinds me to the potentiality for a universe in which anyone considers Chloe boring.

jacobeid

Banned

It's not DLC anymore and hasn't been for a long time. They're marketing it as a full standalone game roughly around he length of the original Uncharted.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Forgot that this game existed, either way cool I will probably check it on youtube like I did with other game in the series.

Edit: Or I might not as I just remembered that Naughty Dog pulled white washing crap and hired a white woman to voice a black woman.

You'll also get a free copy of Jak & Daxter if you pre-order.

Hmm kinda tempted to pre-order the game then either cancel or return it and keep the free game.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Looking forward to this but will first look upon GAF impressions on how long the game actually is. Not inclined on putting a pre order just yet

Zedark

Forgot that this game existed, either way cool I will probably check it on youtube like I did with other game in the series.

Edit: Or I might not as I just remembered that Naughty Dog pulled white washing crap and hired a white woman to voice a black woman.

Hmm kinda tempted to pre-order the game then either cancel or return it and keep the free game.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Naughty Dog are some of the most racist people in the industry.

/s in case it's necessary

Lifeline

Gif is obviously confirming new co-op campaign

3/4 of it is climbing, slow walking talking and cutscenes with bad pacing becoming boring and slow while 1/4 of it is actual gameplay just like UC4 i bet

I'll just watch it off Youtube this time not missing much this way

A few posts in and we're already hitting all the classic Uncharted thread notes.

i won't be surprised if it's exactly like you described it, UC4 should have been crushed by the fans so next time they don't turn an Action\Adventure game into a Walking\climbing simulator game

i'm not saying UC4 was bad, but it was fucking boring

I loved Uncharted 4 so I have no intention of crushing it.

I want to use this thread to ask how can I get The Lost Legacy if I already have Uncharted 4?

Do I have to pay the full $40 price for it or can I get it as simple DLC to the base game?

v0mitg0d

On par with UC1.

Yes. Naughty dog said it's between the original 3 UCs and UC4 in length, which amounts to anywhere from 8.5 to 15 hours.

Longer than Drake's Fortune but shorter than A Thief's End, if memory serves. Likely closer to the former than either Among Thieves or Drake's Deception, I'd wager.

Edit: Beaten.

~10 hours, so akin to Drake's Fortune's.

Thanks folks!

Wow, that's impressive. Did anyone pick this up when it was on sale for (i think) $20 a few months ago? Crazy!

Zedark

Thanks folks!

Wow, that's impressive. Did anyone pick this up when it was on sale for (i think) $20 a few months ago? Crazy!

I got it for 25 euros I think (could've been 20 euros, not completely sure). Great deal imo!

I want to use this thread to ask how can I get The Lost Legacy if I already have Uncharted 4?

Do I have to pay the full $40 price for it or can I get it as simple DLC to the base game?
If you bought the season pass before a certain deadline, you will get it digitally as part of the season pass.

jacobeid

Banned

If you bought the season pass while it was available then you'll be able to download it. If not, it's $40 and standalone.

Grisby

My unabashed love for all things Claudia Black blinds me to the potentiality for a universe in which anyone considers Chloe boring.
I love the fact that she voice's Morrigan in Dragon Age and Sam in Gears of War. Could listen to her voice for hours.

Uncharted is a series about white people invading foreign lands, killing 1000's of locals, and stealing their treasures for personal gain. I can't wait to see what new imperialist techniques they have in this one.

I mean, even if you want to make this point, an entry where the two main characters are women of color probably isn't where it's best directed.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Naughty Dog are some of the most racist people in the industry.

/s in case it's necessary

I never said that Naughty Dog is racist, probably because they might not be, but I can't ignore the fact that they hired a white woman to voice and do the motion capture for a character that is black.

Surely Naughty dog could have found a talented Black actor to play the part.

Gurish

I never said people were lying just saying people are not being fully truthful because they don't want to speak any ill of their favourite company and that they can do no wrong and that their real opinion is.. just nvm thread got derailed enough already for my honest opinions and getting attacked just because im not a yes man..

You won't last here for too long if you'll continue with this ignorant view, it's alright to have your own opinion on this game and others no matter what it is, but you can't call anyone who liked the game "yes man", "biased" or claim that they are lying to themselves, accept that most people genuinely liked the game, some of them might even agree with you on some of your points yet they still loved it overall.

Better accept it and stop being so salty about it, the game won tons of GOTYs in most places, not only GAF, you can't call millions of people biased 🙄

Very much looking forwards to this. Chloe is my favorite, can't wait to see her in glorious PS4 pro. Will this be using checkerboard rendering or anything special for 4k?

Uncharted is a series about white people invading foreign lands, killing 1000's of locals, and stealing their treasures for personal gain. I can't wait to see what new imperialist techniques they have in this one.

Good Lord.

reKon

Banned
I have no problem dropping $40 on this for what you get. The game length and Jax 1 inclusion are awesome.

I didn't pay $40 - used my GS credit from the epic GS trade-in credit mess,
lol

I'm not sure if that goes for all retailers, but it seems as though it works for amazon. I didn't even know about this before pre-ordering, but it's certainly a nice little surprise.

Yeah it works for Amazon, I'm not sure about retailers either. And it is indeed a nice little incentive to preorder the game.

Well you will only get the code 48 hours after dispatch. And you might need the disc to access Jak & Daxter.

Still kind of cheap for you to even try something like this.

Top Bottom