• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced, October 9th, UC4 MP beta access

Nibel

18265687679_5c090f620d_o.gif

Developed by Bluepoint Games. Coming October 9th in the US and October 7th in Europe.

Changes

That means not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, but they’re also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games.

Pre-order bonus

By pre-ordering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection now, you can receive the Nathan Drake Pack which includes single player skins of iconic Drake outfits as well as everyone’s favorite weapons: the Golden AK-47 and Golden 92FS guns. If you pre-order the digital download via the PlayStation Store, you will also get an Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 dynamic theme.

18447602222_8056b20981_o.png

And access to the UC4 multiplayer beta

Oh, and one other important note, buying the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection grants you exclusive access to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer beta (while the beta is available, of course.)

Announcement video

yAHJs70.png

Bluepoint, nice. I'll wait until they announce a price what improvements they're adding beyond the visual stuff but I think I'm down with this.

antitrop

Body.

Ready.

I had been figuring Bluepoint was working on this. They had been quiet since Titanfall came out, this was the most likely thing.

K_B

I told myself that I wouldn't buy the uncharted remake as I still have all my PS3 copies, but man I can already feel myself caving.

VinFTW

Uncharted is currently my favorite playstation franchise. The memories and feels I'll have playing through these incredible games will be glorious.

In x1000. Bring on the UC4 beta too.

Disappointed about no MP though.

An-Det

Neat, glad to see this confirmed. I suppose I'm most interested in if they could keep it all on a single Blu-Ray disc. Shame at no Golden Abyss, though.

mcarlie

Banned
>Bluepoint

SOLD

Are they considered to be good? I personally thought that they kind of messed up many aspects of the Metal Gear HD Collection. The framerate keeps dropping in MGS3, and many features were removed (although that might not be their fault).

Percy

Banned
No multiplayer is unsurprising. I can recall speculating that cutting it out was the only way this collection would happen earlier this year in fact.

Real shame though. Would have loved to play UC2 multi in 60fps :(

October 7th in mainland Europe. Bluepoint handles the port, woo!

Welp. Fuckin' sold.

Trevelyan

Banned
Very excited. However, I was really shocked this isn't a November release, and is instead October. Sony really must have a big holiday game to announce at E3.

Photomode and new trophies. Cool.

Hopefully there is some multiplayer (prepatch UC2 would be nice).

I never finished my playthrough of the first game. Hopefully this collection fixes some of the issues with it.

jwk94

So there's an actual narrative to this? With the way Sully was talking it sounds like he made a biography or a journal or something. It also sounds like Drake is gonna die in Uncharted 4.

Sean

Banned
I hope they sell the individual games eventually. I only want to play U2 again, not 1 and 3.

This is pretty much where I stand, I wouldn't mind playing Uncharted 2 again but the first one doesn't hold up well at all and the third was just mediocre, a step back in every single way.

Top Bottom