• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unconfirmed NoE releasedates for 2011

Shiggy

Edit: Updated some dates

Here are some NoE releasedates, please don't take them for granted, they might be outdated/tentative. Some final dates will be announced at gamescom 2011.

September
02 - Xenoblade Chronicles
09 - Mystery Case Files: Malgrave Incident
09 - StarFox 64 3D
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2

October
Kirby Mass Attack
Mario Kart 3DS
Professor Layton

November
Kirby Wii
Zelda Skyword Sword
Super Fossil Fighters

December
Super Mario 3DS

Mario Party 9
Paper Mario 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2
Animal Crossing 3DS
Kid Icarus
Lego City Stories
The Last Story

Some notes:
- Super Fossil Fighters sees a release even though Fossil Fighters never appeared in Europe
- Kirby overkill: three Kirby games this year!
- I also see a Super Smash Bros Brawl for July - either a reprint or a new Nintendo Selects entry.

Shiggy

Father_Brain said:
No major 3DS release in November? Well, maybe in Europe, but Nintendo would be insane if they try that worldwide.

I could see Kid Icarus releasing then. It's announced for holiday in the US.

Alrus

Two Kirby games for the holidays? I guess NCL slapped NoE for releasing Epic Yarn months after its NA/Japanese release.

And Kid Icarus for 2012 would be disappointing, I thought it had a 2011 release date for sure :(

mclem

richisawesome said:
So, we're getting Xenoblade AND the Last Story for sure?

FUCK YES NOE

I believe Last Story is still at the "Persistent rumour" stage, I'm not sure anything's been locked down there, yet. Xenoblade is pretty much certain bar disasters.

Sadist

* Last Story

Thank-You-Based-God.jpg

Phenomic

MoogPaul said:
Shiggy's in the know.

I see...

I wasn't trying to imply that I didn't believe him. Was just curious is all.

Glad to see Last Story is on the list will pick them both up somehow.

After the ridonkulous success of the Wii and especially DS versions of the game, I'm calling it now- Mario Kart 3DS will be the best-selling game of the year. The only game I can see beating it is MW3.

Zihark

Green Scar said:
After the ridonkulous success of the Wii and especially DS versions of the game, I'm calling it now- Mario Kart 3DS will be the best-selling game of the year. The only game I can see beating it is MW3.
but the Wii version has sold more then the ds version and in less time, too.
Also, nice to see such a early date for xbc release.

Zihark said:
but the Wii version has sold more then the ds version and in less time, too.
Also, nice to see such a early date for xbc release.

DS game had crazy legs. I didn't know the Wii version outsold it though, bloody hell that's impressive. That makes me even more confident the 3DS game will do crazy good then.

dallow_bg said:
Why would Kid Icarus take so long?

one reason could be they need a sure winner to drive the holiday sales, which would be MK. Icarus has been relegated to 2012 because, quite honestly, it will never sell as good as a Mario title

M-PG71C

Xenoblade and The Last Story, in English? Thank God for NOE, truly!

FUCK YOU NOA! Nothing new there, I suppose.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Hmm I'm hearing Kid Icarus for 2011 in Australia though.... Weird.

dani_dc

That's a great end of the year, I'll be getting at least one game per month (Xenoblade->Starfox->Mario Kart 3DS->SS->Super Mario 3DS).

And I can't mention how happy I still am about getting Xenoblade, can't wait to play it.

Zafir

Happy to see The Last Story there. Looks really awesome. Xenoblade looks great too. Will be able to finally brush the dust off my Wii.

Chopper

I don't understand who Shiggy is, but if he speaks the truth, I'm an extremely happy bunny. I'm pleased that Nintendo are allowing Euro Wiis to go out with a bang, at least!

Edit: Sorry USers.

Alex

Oh I totally hope The Last Story is true, I won't even complain about importing it, just get it in English.

Can anyone suggest a good site from EU to US, something that won't break the bank on shipping and all.

Top Bottom