• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale is everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komo

Banned
It's everywhere and it's destroying my soul

I can't go a day without seeing a reference to it in some form or another

It's becoming the new FNaF. pls make it stop. remove undertale

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Are you having a bad time?

JayEH

image.php

Ferrio

Banned
It's an amazing game op (probably my GOTY), but yes the fans can come on a bit strong. Lots of meme'ing, lot of "omg you gotta play this", and holy shit you better have safesearch on if you go googling. Hopefully it doesn't deter too many people from playing the game.

Also your thread adds more to the fire.

Fat4all

Banned
Most threads don't have any Undertale mentions unless they are about Undertale.

OP, you just made an Undertale thread.

It may feel that way, but it's just because you're not into it? Now, a game like, say, Destiny, that feels like it's everywhere, because it actually is.

Blobbers

I wonder how obnoxious the Earthbound fanbase would be if the game was released in 2015. So much memery potential with it's quirky humor and silly enemy design.

Komo

Banned
It's an amazing game op (probably my GOTY), but yes the fans can come on a bit strong. Hopefully it doesn't deter too many people from playing the game.

Also your thread adds more to the fire.

33f0e51a14.jpg

I enjoyed it a bunch. It's a very good game, but I'm getting very fatigued of seeing it so frequently

FStop7

Banned
Is it a good game or is it just Hot Topic Ironic Meme T-Shirt: The Video Game? I've heard it accused of being both.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's true. It is EVERYWHERE. I have 9 and 11 year old girls and they and their friends are obsessed with it. Hell, I recently took them to a museum that had a wall you could put sketches up on and there were a TON of Undertale drawings by kids.

Ferrio

Banned
Flavour of the month. No one will remember it in 2016 (until it's ported to PS4 and given away for free with PS Plus).

I'll be listening to the soundtrack for a long time. By far the best part of the game.

Is it a good game or is it just Hot Topic Ironic Meme T-Shirt: The Video Game? I've heard it accused of being both.

It's honestly a great game, with an amazing soundtrack. It's not the holy grail of gaming, but it shouldn't be ignored.

Joyful

Flavour of the month. No one will remember it in 2016 (until it's ported to PS4 and given away for free with PS Plus).

lol

undertale is basically the western equivalent of cave story

people will be studying it game design wise for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom