• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNDERTALE Xbox One Announce Trailer

Codes 208

I mean i guess better late than never but how many years has it been? Is undertale even still relevant (besides on deviantart)?

Impotaku

I always assumed it was out on everything. It is a really nice RPG regardless of it's age or how it ended up been a meme game i found the pacifist mechanic to be really interesting the battles become like puzzles as you figure out what it takes for each enemy to be beaten without killing them.

Bridges

I mean i guess better late than never but how many years has it been? Is undertale even still relevant (besides on deviantart)?
It's maybe not in the spotlight anymore but the game itself is pretty timeless, and if DELTARUNE gets more chapters it will become more relevant again. Plus, English speakers can finally play moon (the game Undertale is largely based on) now thanks to the Switch port released last year, so I'm personally excited to play this again having moon as a reference point to see how similar they actually ended up being.

I don’t get the love for this game. I played it on Vita. It's a below-average RPG, that wants to be Earthbound, but isn't a fraction as charming or fun to play.

Top Bottom