• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United Front Games Twitter hinting at interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Need a real Sleeping Dog sequel. Maybe it can take place at another Chinese places like Macau or even go with Taiwan.

Jimrpg

You know UFG did the Tomb Raider GOTY remaster for PS4/XONE/PC so it could be something Tomb Raider related.

Of course I'd much prefer a Sleeping Pork Buns sequel.

All it needs are some crazy set pieces and better hand to hand/gun combat (it was already very good though). Stuff like in Police Story where they are in a mall and throw people off three floors onto glass roofs, or ride motorbikes into people. And make everything breakable and destructible.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I wouldn't be too excited. Last time they did, they gave us Sleeping Dogs online.

they shut that down before the game even launched with the implication that they knew fans wanted Sleeping dogs 2, which they even mentioned indirectly when they canned triad wars

Gamezone

Gold Member
they shut that down before the game even launched with the implication that they knew fans wanted Sleeping dogs 2

I don`t know what they were thinking. You can`t just take one of the best single player games ever, and turn it into a MMO, then expect everyone to be happy. Rockstar did the right thing with GTA 5. They gave us the single player we all wanted, but added a solid "F2P" multiplayer mode as well.

See it be another multiplayer only hero shooter game.

I really hope not. I'd be down for Sleeping Dogs 2 (this series really deserves another shot) or Modnation Racers 2/LBP Karting 2 if they learnt a lot of lessons from their predecessors and had a big development budget so they could be really polished.

I'd prefer UFG leave Sleeping Dogs alone permanently if they can't figure out how to handle the IP.

I don`t know what they were thinking. You can`t just take one of the best single player games ever, and turn it into a MMO, then expect everyone to be happy. Rockstar did the right thing with GTA 5. They gave us the single player we all wanted, but added a solid "F2P" multiplayer mode as well.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I'd prefer UFG leave Sleeping Dogs alone permanently if they can't figure out how to handle the IP.

Keep in mind though that it was more than likely Square Enix who contracted United Front to make Triad Wars as opposed to another Sleeping Dogs instalment.

I'd love to see another, and I think with the open world genre at its peak it would be a good time for SE to invest in it. There are dozens of other major cities in China or Asia they could go to. How about Jakarta, and have a mission which is just like The Raid?

Shari

It's not Sleepy Dogs 2. Sorry :-/

But it looks good :)

Seems like you've watched footage then.

Can you please sincerely tell them to go fuck themselves?

Another shitty MP that no one asked for and no one cares about. Same destination as the ridiculous f2p triads game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom