• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the president ? Guy who makes fun of disability in the grossest way?

giphy.gif

A real role model for the country's youth.

This. Gaf was far too smug.

Not just Gaf. I'm not a trump supporter but its blatantly obvious how many outlets/sites/media were putting this buffoon on the spotlight to have a laugh. Whos laughing now? And no before people want to blame the country for being overwhelming racist, xenophobes etc we just elected Obama for 2 straight terms. Trump supporters didn't just crawl out of a hole in the ground. Some of the same people that voted for Obama also voted for Trump Theres been a shift going on and people were too busy being overconfident and cracking jokes to realize oh hey maybe we should you know, not let our country become a joke. Too late now. Now we have to live with our fuck ups.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Second time attacking a person because they are happy their candidate won
They inadvertently fucked my rights over while expressing blatant islamophobia. How about you go to bed or stop replying to my posts.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
We voted a man with NO EXPERIENCE HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE into the highest position in the nation.

Most people know him these days from a REALITY TV SHOW.

This whole thing is a sham and I hope everyone responsible for this get their comeuppance.

DR2K

Banned
I like how all the bigots are coming out to post so smugly. Sorry you guys had to hide your hatred for so long. You'll get 4 years to show the world what a wonderful person you are on the inside.

America doesn't deserve a concession speech. The media doesn't get the added revenue they've been chasing all this election. Fuck them, hope Trump fucks them over.

Ugh.

I grew up in the Dubya era - I remember how bitter my Democrat family was when he repeatedly embarrassed our nation on the world stage, not to mention the terrible foreign policy decisions like invading Iraq.

2008 was the first election I voted in, and my candidate won. I was so excited. In 2012 I was hopeful because he won again.

And now here we are again: a republican buffoon as our president, along with republican-controlled senate and house. I have never felt so defeated in my life. It's surreal. This is not the country I thought I lived in.

Esiquio

You are silent because you are an embarrassment. Nobody needs to be tolerant of your bullshit intolerance. Keep trying to feel persecuted because people aren't okay with your racism.

Your demonization of anyone who disagrees with your politics is an embarrassment. Not everyone voted for Trump solely because they're a racist. That narrative is lazy. Though no one can deny that Trump has dipshit supporters that are definitely racist, it's singling out those dipshits as though they speak for ~50 million+ people that is just not true.

I've downed a case of steel reserve and smoked two packs of cigarettes over the last six hours all while sweating the results rolling in.

You fucked up America. I feel awful. I'm going to bed.

Ekai

You pro-Drumpf guys are acting gross.

Where the fuck were you a few hours ago?

They want to gloat about how much they hate minorities and how pleased they are with ruining our lives and the lives of everyone else in this country/the world for decades.

KHlover

Banned
Turns out the polls mixed up Hillary and Trump on their graphs. All of them.

This is the landslide victory that was supposed to be Hillary's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom