• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unknown and unexplainable. What the hell is this at the bottom of my Tea mug? (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mush1.jpg

mush2.jpg

It was in my mums tea. The tea we make is simply, Tea bag, sugar, boiling water and milk..
She never ate any biscuits (like I thought it was).

And it feels rubbery as well..

What the hell is it?

Ah fuck sake, someone move to general please :(

And it doesn't smell like anything, and there are no pets in this house.

edit: Brilliant! No mods :(

Malfunky

You sure she didn't drop any food in it? Looks exactly like what's left over when you drop food in your drink.

Or did she use a cup that had shit in it without noticing?

Afrikan

I thought we were going to see a face of a game character at the bottom of your mug....

you know... like those Jesus outlines that are found through out the world.

either way that is disgusting.

Right, I went and tasted it, and again, it feels like.. dissolved chewing gum (cold dissolved chewing gum), but again, didn't taste of anything.

Scribble

Are you sure it isn't the limescale shit in the kettle?

That looks disgusting. That would put me off tea for several weeks.

acm2000

did you put the milk in first, then poured freshly boiled water over it? and how fresh is the milk/what sort of milk

S. L. said:
this looks like what happens when you pour milk and vinegar together.

Really? hmmm.

Just tested it, and it does create some weird substance, but not consistent with what is in that cup.

My mum reckons the milk was spoilt, but it still tasted alright..

Ramenman

Dabookerman said:
It was in my mums tea. The tea we make is simply, Tea bag, sugar, boiling water and milk..
She never ate any biscuits (like I thought it was).

And it feels rubbery as well..

What the hell is it?

GAMING RELATED.

Cowie

Dabookerman said:
Right, I went and tasted it, and again, it feels like.. dissolved chewing gum (cold dissolved chewing gum), but again, didn't taste of anything.

At this point, I'm going to vote that anyone who actually knows what happened not tell you. I can't imagine there will be an answer that will result in you saying 'Man, I'm glad I put that in my mouth!'

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Dabookerman said:
Oooooooh, now there's an explanation.

I have to say, I'm sure it's my paranoia but I feel the hint of a stomach ache ;x

So you posted in the wrong forum and now you're getting stomach ache. This isn't your day it seems!

Go take a lie down and think about what you're going to achieve for the rest of the day.

Cosmonaut X said:
Avatar + post = perfect match...

:lol :lol

SuomiDude

It's definately spoiled milk. It may look and taste normal if it's only like 2 or 3 days old, but I've had this happen once before. Except I was drinking coffee, but there was the exact same stuff after I had drank all the coffee and I was like wtf is that stuff :x

S. L.

Dabookerman said:
Really? hmmm.

Just tested it, and it does create some weird substance, but not consistent with what is in that cup.

My mum reckons the milk was spoilt, but it still tasted alright..
before pouring together heat them first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom