• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Unpopular Opinion: Brock Turner was innocent

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

Whitesnake

Banned
Jan 31, 2018
This might be the scummiest thread i have seen in the Politics section so far. Trying to make excuses and conspiracy theories surrounding a convicted rapist in order to let him off the hook while simultaneously trying to blame the victim he was convicted of raping? That is fucking gross on a wide variety of levels.
What the hell? How the fuck do you arrive at that conclusion? Did you not think this through? Because even by your own description this makes no fucking sense.
Pretending to applaud a thread defending a convicted rapist and that tries to shift the blame to their rape victim just to try and troll me is fucking pathetic even for you Matt.

Whitesnake

Banned
Jan 31, 2018
In regard to the actual topic, I’m not gonna say “he’s innocent”, but it seems like it could’ve been a drunken mistake. He coulda been an actual predator, but the facts don’t prove that. Seems like it also coulda just been a piss-drunk guy fingering a piss-drunk chick and then running away when two guys approach him confrontationally.

Regardless, I think 6 months was a fair enough punishment.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: llien
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Central Park 5 had more evidence against them and what they did to that woman was far more heinous then a finger bang.

But they are celebrated, have documentaries made about them. They are a symbol of wrongly imprisoned black men in a evil white Trump America.
Brock is regarded as one of the most vile men alive in America today.
This thread alone brought such vitriol.
College text books have used his picture next to a definition of rape.

Brock, is what present day society yearns for. He was guilty before the trial. He was guilty once the photo of a white, moderately wealthy, college boy graced our eyes.

Hes guilty of engaging sexually, while drunk, with a drunk woman. But what hes most guilty of is being white and privileged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Peanut gallery on full display in this thread. Some of you are just so addicted that moral righteousness high that you shutdown and screech in the presence of wrongthink. I don’t give a fuck about your emotions or your pitchforks. Fuck you Airola Airola pennythots pennythots and all the other outragemongering peanuts. NI is doing the same thing he always does: overreacting and denouncing others so that he can position himself as a Good Person™. Don’t come at me if you’re so emotionally stunted that you fall for his stupid games yet again. He doesn’t give a shit about the the girl in the story — she’s just a prop in his narcissistic ego boosting game. Not my fault you’re too dumb to see it.

In regards to Brock Turner, I think he was railroaded. I read into the case in detail a while back and have posted about it before (see below), so don’t accuse me of trolling for the lulz. The media was frothing at the mouth to paint him as a rich, white frat boy out there raping chicks, but what actually happened was they were both heavily intoxicated and she passed out during. She claims she can’t remember what happened but she also claims she didn’t consent. This is contradictory. It’s likely that she consented, but they were both so drunk that he didn’t even notice her pass out. She also had an incentive to lie or embellish her story after the fact because she had a boyfriend and this would obviously constitute cheating unless she claimed it was non-consensual. This happens so often so spare me the theatrics and try to engage what’s left of your outrage-addled brains. Him running away from the two guys doesn’t prove anything. Have you considered that perhaps he was confused and frightened by them yelling at and chasing him? He was also drunk.

Finally, he’s not a rapist. He was convicted of sexual assault, not rape. The latter is far more serious and you don’t get to just make that mental jump to justify your bloodlust. Moreover, California law explicitly defines rape as unwanted penetration with a penis. He used his fingers, not his penis, so he’s not a rapist by the letter of the law. You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too because this same law also prevents women from being convicted of rape.

Is this another famous Robido Hot Take^TM?

There was a lot more to that case than just frat boy rapes unconscious girl in alley. His sentence was light because rape is defined in California as penetration of a person with a penis without consent. He didn't use his penis. The same law prevents women from being convicted of rape since they don't have penises, although in 2018 that's apparently up for debate.

There were also consent issues in that he claimed she was initially conscious when they started going at it and didn't notice her pass out. She claimed that she was so intoxicated that she had no memory of the events but also claimed that she did not ever consent. That's a bit inconsistent, no? Then there's the fact that he was also intoxicated.

pennythots

May 14, 2019
find you a man who rides your dick as much as matt rides NI's

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Wakanda
Peanut gallery on full display in this thread. Some of you are just so addicted that moral righteousness high that you shutdown and screech in the presence of wrongthink. I don’t give a fuck about your emotions or your pitchforks. Fuck you Airola Airola pennythots pennythots and all the other outragemongering peanuts. NI is doing the same thing he always does: overreacting and denouncing others so that he can position himself as a Good Person™. Don’t come at me if you’re so emotionally stunted that you fall for his stupid games yet again. He doesn’t give a shit about the the girl in the story — she’s just a prop in his narcissistic ego boosting game. Not my fault you’re too dumb to see it.

In regards to Brock Turner, I think he was railroaded. I read into the case in detail a while back and have posted about it before (see below), so don’t accuse me of trolling for the lulz. The media was frothing at the mouth to paint him as a rich, white frat boy out there raping chicks, but what actually happened was they were both heavily intoxicated and she passed out during. She claims she can’t remember what happened but she also claims she didn’t consent. This is contradictory. It’s likely that she consented, but they were both so drunk that he didn’t even notice her pass out. She also had an incentive to lie or embellish her story after the fact because she had a boyfriend and this would obviously constitute cheating unless she claimed it was non-consensual. This happens so often so spare me the theatrics and try to engage what’s left of your outrage-addled brains. Him running away from the two guys doesn’t prove anything. Have you considered that perhaps he was confused and frightened by them yelling at and chasing him? He was also drunk.

Finally, he’s not a rapist. He was convicted of sexual assault, not rape. The latter is far more serious and you don’t get to just make that mental jump to justify your bloodlust. Moreover, California law explicitly defines rape as unwanted penetration with a penis. He used his fingers, not his penis, so he’s not a rapist by the letter of the law. You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too because this same law also prevents women from being convicted of rape.

Papa Papa the Academic Sexual Assault Apologists.

Let's look at Brocks own words shall we.

Matt's Friend said:
Turner stated that the victim slipped on a slope behind a wooden shed, then Turner got down to the ground and started kissing with the victim. Turner stated he then asked her if she wanted him to "finger" her, to which she said yes. He stated that he "fingered" her for a minute as they were kissing, then they started "dry humping."

So instead of attending to her injuries she says yes to finger fuck me as shes clearly injured ?? Are you listening to what your saying

At the hospital, the victim was found to have abrasions and erythema (reddening) on her skin. One nurse who administered a Sexual assault response team examination at the hospital determined that she had experienced significant trauma (physical injury, bruising, etc.) and penetrating trauma (piercing and cutting injuries)

His own words dont make sense and sound completely made up. This is a new low for you.. you've upgraded recently to an apologist for rape and sexual assault attackers.

• LOL
Reactions: Papa

TheGreatYosh

Banned
Jul 19, 2018
  1. sexual penetration (by a foreign object) of an unconscious woman
  2. sexual penetration (by a foreign object) of an intoxicated woman
  3. assault with intent to commit rape

This is what you are defending. Jesus Christ
Yeah. I'm defending accuracy. All of that to prove me right. Thank you.

Whitesnake

Banned
Jan 31, 2018
I know you can do better than that. At least try please.
I know from my time here that you are better than that. Or at least you used to be.
I know from your posts on here that you are better than that.
Come on now. I get you feel the need to try and "gotcha" me and others but you can do better than this.
You are better than that.
Despite all of the BS garbage you have said and done towards me up until now I still genuinely think you are better than that
Despite all of our disagreements and animosity I assumed that even you were better than that.

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Papa Papa the Academic Sexual Assault Apologists.

Let's look at Brocks own words shall we.

So instead of attending to her injuries she says yes to finger fuck me as shes clearly injured ?? Are you listening to what your saying

His own words dont make sense and sound completely made up. This is a new low for you.. you've upgraded recently to an apologist for rape and sexual assault attackers.

Nowhere in that quote does it say that she was injured, just that she slipped. It also says he sought consent and she replied yes. This is a bit of an own goal, Pigeon 😂

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland

Why the hell do you care about his ego boosting that much?

Also, lol at not caring about emotions and "pitchforks". People who don't really truly care wouldn't really care to give any "fuck yous" to anyone either.

Yes, they would. Women tend to get preferential treatment in rape cases. Look at how female teachers are treated when they sleep with a minor male student, for example.

How does that Cardi B case or a teacher sleeping with a male student relate to someone pushing fingers up in some more or less passed out dude's ass?

• LOL

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Wakanda
Nowhere in that quote does it say that she was injured, just that she slipped. It also says he sought consent and she replied yes. This is a bit of an own goal, Pigeon 😂

Yes Matt you dont seem to understand basic comprehension. His statement makes no sense. If she was conscious she would have attended to her injuries first. She was attacked by him which explain her injuries....

And penetrating trauma tells an even wider story .. it was forced. But keep on riding for rapists and sexual assault assailants

Reactions: Yoshi

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Why the hell do you care about his ego boosting that much?

Also, lol at not caring about emotions and "pitchforks". People who don't really truly care wouldn't really care to give any "fuck yous" to anyone either.

How does that Cardi B case or a teacher sleeping with a male student relate to someone pushing fingers up in some more or less passed out dude's ass?

Because he exemplifies everything wrong with current_year culture: it’s better to feel morally virtuous than be factually correct. He’s the poster child because he never learns and is the distilled essence of narcissism on a forum in which narcissism is rightly detested. You and penny continuing to bring him up means he will continue to be the focus of the conversation. Not very bright if you genuinely want it to move on from him.

Reactions: JimmyJones

Super Mario

Banned
Nov 12, 2016
You mean if they found some chick pushing her fingers inside some more or less passed out dude's ass, people would stand for her?

No. The point is women hold no responsibility in these cases, but the men need to know better. Completely ridiculous. Completely in-line with the rest of liberal propaganda. Men = bad. Women = victims.

Bonus points, no man would ever be taken seriously if it was told he got a handy when passed out.

llien

Feb 1, 2017
You mean if they found some chick pushing her fingers inside some more or less passed out dude's ass, people would stand for her?
Uh, no, why. They'd joke about it. (and it's a real life story with one famous comedian)

pennythots

May 14, 2019
No. The point is women hold no responsibility in these cases, but the men need to know better. Completely ridiculous. Completely in-line with the rest of liberal propaganda. Men = bad. Women = victims.

Bonus points, no man would ever be taken seriously if it was told he got a handy when passed out.
or you know you can call out bad stuff at all times and not play politics when it comes to something like rape.

• Fire
Reactions: Nobody_Important
May 22, 2018
Because he exemplifies everything wrong with current_year culture: it’s better to feel morally virtuous than be factually correct. He’s the poster child because he never learns and is the distilled essence of narcissism on a forum in which narcissism is rightly detested. You and penny continuing to bring him up means he will continue to be the focus of the conversation. Not very bright if you genuinely want it to move on from him.
I wouldn't have been apart of the conversation at all Matt if you could just grow up and stop commenting on my every move on here like some kind of deranged stalker.

• LOL
Reactions: Yoshi and Papa

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Yes Matt you dont seem to understand basic comprehension. His statement makes no sense. If she was conscious she would have attended to her injuries first. She was attacked by him which explain her injuries....

And penetrating trauma tells an even wider story .. it was forced. But keep on riding for rapists and sexual assault assailants

So according to you, the timeline is:

1. They walk to the alley together.

2. She slips and they both end up on the ground.

3. He asks consent to finger her and she says yes.

4. He brutally assaults her.

5. Everything else.

That's the story you're going with?

Dec 15, 2011
Instead of employing a charade to pretend not to understand the relevance in the context of what you asked for, you could just accept the high profile example of premeditated abuse conducted by a female towards (multiple) males.
Of course, the very fact you pretend not to understand - along with the upvotes and jokes made by the same virtue signallers in this thread - is further evidence of what was asked for.

Semantics would be an exceptionally weak crutch to rely on in a topic driven by ethics and morality - and such demonstrably selective applications of those two standards.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Nobody_Important Nobody_Important pennythots pennythots AfricanKing AfricanKing Airola Airola O oagboghi2 Why do you keep referring to Brock Turner as a rapist when he wasn't even accused of rape?

The drunk girl that hooked up, and cheated on her boyfriend with Brock Turner seems functionally retarded.
Have I called him a rapist?

You guys fighting over this distinction is just pathetic. So his best defense is he finger blasted an unconscious chick?

That isn't a good thing either you dumbass.

their is no scenario here where this guy walks because he admitted to doing something wrong. I'm honestly shocked you think this defensible. We're you guys raised in kennels? Did your father really need to telll you don't finger fuck people when they are knocked out?

or you know you can call out bad stuff at all times and not play politics when it comes to something like rape.
Let's not pretend people don't do that all the time

Last edited:

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him

You guys fighting over this distinction is just pathetic. So his best defense is he finger blasted an unconscious chick?

their is no scenario here where this guy walks because he admitted to doing something wrong. I'm honestly shocked you think this defensible. We're you guys raised in kennels? Did your father really need to telll you don't finger fuck people when they are knocked out?

But it's not as clear cut as that. He was also heavily intoxicated and claims she was conscious and gave consent. He never even noticed she passed out, whereas your argument seems to be predicated on the assumption that he knew she was unconscious before proceeding to fingerbang her.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
But it's not as clear cut as that. He was also heavily intoxicated and claims she was conscious and gave consent. He never even noticed she passed out, whereas your argument seems to be predicated on the assumption that he knew she was unconscious before proceeding to fingerbang her.
Intoxication is not a strong defense for anything. When you play stupid games...

The smart thing is to not try to fuck drunk girls. He left himself open to these attacks by thinking with his dick. Girls get told all the time to be careful when they are drunk. The rules don't change for men. Use your head.

Even then, look at this thread. Most of the arguing(when it isn't about you and NI"s bullshit) has been about Brock being white, therefore he was railroaded, and it's so unfair, blah blah blah.

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him

Intoxication is not a strong defense for anything. When you play stupid games...

The smart thing is to not try to fuck drunk girls. He left himself open to these attacks by thinking with his dick. Girls get told all the time to be careful when they are drunk. The rules don't change for men. Use your head.

Even then, look at this thread. Most of the arguing(when it isn't about you and NI"s bullshit) has been about Brock being white, therefore he was railroaded, and it's so unfair, blah blah blah.

I didn’t say his intoxication excused anything. I’m saying that the conversation is always about her intoxication and the associated sympathy but his own intoxication is never mentioned. If you want to treat it as a factor for her, you also have to treat it as a factor for him. The main point of my argument was that he says she consented. This is never addressed.

Reactions: Tesseract

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I didn’t say his intoxication excused anything. I’m saying that the conversation is always about her intoxication and the associated sympathy but his own intoxication is never mentioned. If you want to treat it as a factor for her, you also have to treat it as a factor for him. The main point of my argument was that he says she consented. This is never addressed.
His intoxication doesn't matter. She is accusing him of something he admitted to doing. He got a light sentence because of his state. The judge recognized both of them were drunk

What are you upset about? That people don't like a guy who got drunk and groped a girl?

His defense is basically he said/she said. Again, play stupid games....win stupid prizes.

Last edited:

LMJ

Feb 7, 2019
I love how many people are having such a strong emotional reaction to this to the point where they're basically calling the OP a monster...

it says right in the title it's an "unpopular opinion" I was expecting as such when I clicked on it lol.

That having been said I'm with O oagboghi2 on this, play stupid games, win stupid prizes... If you're gonna drink in excess, then do your best to be wary of situations like this, this is just the world we live in now, be smarter and protect your future.

Contrary to radical feminist belief it is possible to not always think with our penis lol

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Sorry guys, “play stupid games win stupid prizes” isn’t gonna cut it when it comes to sexual assault allegations. None of you have addressed the fact that he claims she consented. You don’t get to say his intoxication is irrelevant then turn around and say he was drunk so he deserved whatever punishment he gets. You may be happy in this instance, but you’re opening Pandora’s box when you start advocating for defaulting to she said. Seems like people just want to flip the burden of the following sentiment:

If you're gonna drink in excess, then do your best to be wary of situations like this, this is just the world we live in now, be smarter and protect your future.

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Let’s consider a slightly different scenario and tell me who you think is in the wrong:

1. They’re both drunk and head behind the dumpster.

2. Things are getting hot and heavy and he asks if he can finger her. She consents.

3. He’s so drunk that he passes out at roughly the same time she does with his fingers still inside of her.

4. She awakens before him and can’t remember what happened and believes she was raped.

Who is at fault here? What are they at fault for? What is the difference between this scenario and what happened in reality?

May 22, 2018
Let’s consider a slightly different scenario and tell me who you think is in the wrong:

2. Things are getting hot and heavy and he asks if he can finger her. She consents.

3. He’s so drunk that he passes out at roughly the same time she does with his fingers still inside of her.

4. She awakens before him and can’t remember what happened and believes she was raped.

Who is at fault here? What are they at fault for? What is the difference between this scenario and what happened in reality?
Are you even listening to yourself? Are you aware of how absurd you sound?

Last edited:

Weiji

Banned
Jul 20, 2018

Your hypothetical is missing the fact that there were witnesses and that he ran away when confronted.

This isn’t a he said she said, or even a he said she couldn’t say. We have the opinion of an independent third party.

If there were no witness and she just had a fuzzy memory of events, sure your argument would be fine, but we have more then that here.

Last edited:

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Your hypothetical is missing the fact that there were witnesses and that he ran away when confronted.

This isn’t a he said she said, or even a he said she couldn’t say. We have the opinion of an independent third party.

If there were no witness and she just had a fuzzy memory of events, sure your argument would be fine, but we have more then that here.

The third party didn’t see what happened beforehand — they only arrived after she had passed out. The issue is whether: a) she consented; and b) he knew she had passed out. I think his own intoxication means it’s at the very least plausible he didn’t know she had passed out. The issue is then around whether she consented prior. The “witnesses” add nothing to this, and I already said earlier in the thread that I think it’s irrelevant that he ran away. They were two adult males who assumed he was raping her and angrily confronted him. Running away in that instance is not an indication of guilt.

Weiji

Banned
Jul 20, 2018
The third party didn’t see what happened beforehand — they only arrived after she had passed out. The issue is whether: a) she consented; and b) he knew she had passed out. I think his own intoxication means it’s at the very least plausible he didn’t know she had passed out. The issue is then around whether she consented prior. The “witnesses” add nothing to this, and I already said earlier in the thread that I think it’s irrelevant that he ran away. They were two adult males who assumed he was raping her and angrily confronted him. Running away in that instance is not an indication of guilt.

You’re correct that her consent mattered, but she is unable to affirm it, and his account by itself isn’t sufficient because he is not reliable as a witness in his own defense.

It takes an incredible leap of faith here to assume that a women who was black out drunk and unresponsive to verbal cues from the paramedics wasn’t so obviously out of it that is was clear he shouldn’t be doing what he was doing.

Still, I’ll give you all of that benefit of the doubt, for the sake of innocent until proven guilty.

But it’s a stretch to far to claim that he ran away to puke. From the moment those guys showed up, I’d take their word over Brock’s any day of the week. They have no stake in this, they are as unbiased as you are going to get.

You claim that they angrily confronted him, but tell me where THEY said anything like that (he will say it because it’s in his interest).

My impression is that they interrupted his mahout session and instead of telling them to fuck off, which is what any non-rapist would do, he immediately ran, which is what a rapist would do.

Their account of his actions and his demeanor are the least biased source we’re going to get without video, so they’re the ones whose account I’m going to go with.

Reactions: DeafTourette

TheGreatYosh

Banned
Jul 19, 2018

I'm glad that you admit he's not a rapist. You're one step above the other guys. He didn't finger bang an unconscious girl, according to him, and she couldn't remember.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I think the key point in this story is that they were each clearly at different levels of intoxication.

If they were both blackout drunk, I would agree that he did not rape her because (at that point) neither of them are rational actors and we have no idea whose account is whose and, logically, who would be the assaulter. She could theoretically coerce him in their stupor with some (to us) ridiculous train of logic which makes sense between them because they are not in their right mind. But just from the story he was clearly more cognizant than her.

Look at this thread. I doubt half the posters would have been saying the shit they did if the roles where reversed.

Dude, it's called a fetish. We can't help that we like the idea of playing clap the eraser with a teacher, and (from our end) it is harmless.

On the flipside, a girl I talked to back in high school was insanely in love with one of our teachers. Like, she would fawn over him when talking to me, and he was a schlubby coach teaching a history class. Nothing happened and she knew it entirely one sided, but some people get off to that power difference in a submissive way.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
I'm glad that you admit he's not a rapist. You're one step above the other guys. He didn't finger bang an unconscious girl, according to him, and she couldn't remember.
Oh well if the convicted sex offender says he didn't do it then that changes everything!

🤡

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
End of the day, they both made shitty decisions

Him maybe more so because we all know "Dont interact with drunk girls!"
That's like walking though the ghetto, getting jumped and being surprised it happened.

But, he served his time, which I think 3 months is the max he should have ever faced really.

Plus he gets to be on a sex offender list forever..
And be one of the most reviled men in America. The poster boy for white privilege college boys who fuck up.
And he gets to be labeled a rapist, not a 'sexual assualter'
And he gets his face in text books next to the word rape.

She gets the win in court, angry he didnt get 6 years tho!
She gets to be a hero and the face of rape survivors.
She gets a HUGE book deal, minor celebrity status.

So yeah, they both had hardships via both making poor decisions.

• LOL
Reactions: TheGreatYosh

Papa

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
You’re correct that her consent mattered, but she is unable to affirm it, and his account by itself isn’t sufficient because he is not reliable as a witness in his own defense.

It takes an incredible leap of faith here to assume that a women who was black out drunk and unresponsive to verbal cues from the paramedics wasn’t so obviously out of it that is was clear he shouldn’t be doing what he was doing.

Still, I’ll give you all of that benefit of the doubt, for the sake of innocent until proven guilty.

But it’s a stretch to far to claim that he ran away to puke. From the moment those guys showed up, I’d take their word over Brock’s any day of the week. They have no stake in this, they are as unbiased as you are going to get.

You claim that they angrily confronted him, but tell me where THEY said anything like that (he will say it because it’s in his interest).

My impression is that they interrupted his mahout session and instead of telling them to fuck off, which is what any non-rapist would do, he immediately ran, which is what a rapist would do.

Their account of his actions and his demeanor are the least biased source we’re going to get without video, so they’re the ones whose account I’m going to go with.

Are you replying to my arguments or OP’s? It seems to be the latter.

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019
1: I immediately found the thread repugnant, maybe that’s wrong on my part, I don’t know. This should be explored. I think it’s pretty likely Brock Turner is a piece of shit, but if there is evidence to the contrary, and we immediately jump to moral outrage, we’re no better than Quinn cheerleaders.

2: People hitting Matt hard in here, for telling the truth about NI, who immediately reared up in the most ridiculous display of sanctimonious outrage, before the thread could even start.

That’s without going into the fact, that his every post here seems to be sponsored by the DNC. Now, I don’t know him too well, I don’t want to project things I don’t like about other leftists, on him, because that isn’t fair, but it seems to me that he argues in that same intellectually dishonest way. Correct me if I’m wrong.

If that’s the case, I’d take a thousand Papa Papa ‘s before I even took one NI. The former, you might not always agree with, but he’ll always give you the honest take, and try to do his best. The latter... well, I’ve shared my opinion, and I don’t want to go in hard on someone I’m not sure about, but you get my impression of him.

• Thoughtful

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland

While I agree that he does a lot of super naive moral posturing and I agree that it is a huge problem in today's world, I'm not sure bringing it up constantly over and over again helps anything. Has he stopped doing that? It's more like the whole thing happens over and over again the same; he says something, you come in with a couple of insults, he defends his position, you insult a bit more. Next thread, rinse and repeat. Me or penny weren't the first ones to bring him up in this thread.

Also, while the posturing he does is very often quite a bit of what you say it is (I wouldn't necessarily say it's any form of narcissism though), it doesn't mean the content of his texts are 100% of the time wrong. I don't care if someone says the right thing with the wrong intentions anyway. I don't care what the motivations are. If someone is right, someone is right, I don't care if it's said by Hitler or some soy latte hipster. Obviously we disagree here that he's right about the subject, though.

Last edited: