Unravel getting a collector's edition (comes with figure, Best Buy exclusive(?), $35)

DOWN

Aug 2, 2011
EAST COAST, USA
That game played with my emotions so good. I loved it and found it really touching so I'm excited for a sequel and tempted to buy this

Ridley327

Feb 7, 2005
This wasn't announced already? Weird.

Anyone that was wondering: there is no disc for the game. There isn't even a download token in the box itself. When you go to check out with it, they'll generate a code for the platform that you're buying the doll for and it'll print out on the receipt.

The doll is cool, though. It's capable of posing, and you also get a suction cup and some extra yarn to further replicate poses and actions from the game.

zekeknight

Neo Member
Nov 8, 2014

I got my Yarney when they first opened up. I did in store pick up and there was no code on receipt. I bought the game day one and finished it, but I would have liked to give the game away to a friend.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oct 15, 2013

I got my Yarney when they first opened up. I did in store pick up and there was no code on receipt. I bought the game day one and finished it, but I would have liked to give the game away to a friend.
So it's just a plush, no game code? Or do you mean the code is inside the box?

zekeknight

Neo Member
Nov 8, 2014
So it's just a plush, no game code? Or do you mean the code is inside the box?
I think it was a problem with the in store pick up. On the back of the box it says it prints
the code on the receipt. I didn't get a normal long receipt.

Shadowhaxor

Dec 19, 2006
North America
www.theouterhaven.net
I think it was a problem with the in store pick up. On the back of the box it says it prints
the code on the receipt. I didn't get a normal long receipt.
Same. When I walked out, I realized I didn't get a receipt with the code, so I went back. I was told I'd be emailed but it's been a few hours and I don't think they have a clue what's going on. It's really frustrating that I didn't get the code, nor did my Gamesclub work on this, when I think it should have.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mar 21, 2013
"Not available for shipping"

Well crap. Tempted to get this since GCU should bring it down to $28, though hearing it's just a code kind of lowers my interest as well....but Yarny looks so adorable.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oct 15, 2013
"Not available for shipping"
Yeah I actually forgot about this today until this topic was brought back up. Looks like one of my local stores still has some in, so in-store pick up it is. I hope I get the code, though. I never did get the game before, and do want to play it too.