• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unravel getting a collector's edition (comes with figure, Best Buy exclusive(?), $35)

Cheddahz

Banned
DhTmuYw.png

DOWN

Banned
That game played with my emotions so good. I loved it and found it really touching so I'm excited for a sequel and tempted to buy this

Ridley327

This wasn't announced already? Weird.

Anyone that was wondering: there is no disc for the game. There isn't even a download token in the box itself. When you go to check out with it, they'll generate a code for the platform that you're buying the doll for and it'll print out on the receipt.

The doll is cool, though. It's capable of posing, and you also get a suction cup and some extra yarn to further replicate poses and actions from the game.

zekeknight

Neo Member
20160731_110953_zps0ef2ihu1.jpg

I got my Yarney when they first opened up. I did in store pick up and there was no code on receipt. I bought the game day one and finished it, but I would have liked to give the game away to a friend.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
20160731_110953_zps0ef2ihu1.jpg

I got my Yarney when they first opened up. I did in store pick up and there was no code on receipt. I bought the game day one and finished it, but I would have liked to give the game away to a friend.

So it's just a plush, no game code? Or do you mean the code is inside the box?

I think it was a problem with the in store pick up. On the back of the box it says it prints
the code on the receipt. I didn't get a normal long receipt.

Same. When I walked out, I realized I didn't get a receipt with the code, so I went back. I was told I'd be emailed but it's been a few hours and I don't think they have a clue what's going on. It's really frustrating that I didn't get the code, nor did my Gamesclub work on this, when I think it should have.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Not available for shipping"

Well crap. Tempted to get this since GCU should bring it down to $28, though hearing it's just a code kind of lowers my interest as well....but Yarny looks so adorable.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
"Not available for shipping"

Yeah I actually forgot about this today until this topic was brought back up. Looks like one of my local stores still has some in, so in-store pick up it is. I hope I get the code, though. I never did get the game before, and do want to play it too.

Might pick it up, but I'd definitely want to wait for this code situation to be figured out first.

The codes are being emailed. I posted a thread on Bestbuy's forum the other day and one of the mods picked up on it. They stated they were going to check on the issue. I got my email about 10 minutes ago.

Top Bottom