• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unsecured Webcams x Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Anyone consider calling one of the businesses to let them know about the issue?

People on that forum linked on page 1 or 2 were doing that.

One was able to get printer access and thought about printing him off a letter on their own printer/paper lol.

People on that forum linked on page 1 or 2 were doing that.

One was able to get printer access and thought about printing him off a letter on their own printer/paper lol.

That would scare the shit out of me if that happened. Hope that some of these folks get told what's up.

Riggs

Banned
Screw that business they are done for. Some1 call the police and contact a news site on twitter. People need to know about this.

He meant contacting the individuals/business's being affected. Not Trend (whatever it's called)

I think.

Crazy times we live in guys, back to the bunker!

Omni

Dis gun b gud.

http://cams.hhba.info/#http://173.56.26.34:80/anony/mjpg.cgi

PdsUh.png

I clicked on this just as she was taking her shirt off. Wow.

I feel.. really creepy. This is sick.

Izayoi

Banned
"I'm watching you.

Nice -description of outfit here-, it looks good on you."

...Man. I wish there was some way to let these people know that they are getting creeped on right now.

Screw that business they are done for. Some1 call the police and contact a news site on twitter. People need to know about this.

People has been able to do this for years and it has been pretty wide spread around, it's nothing new at all. There is already a few articles on it posted in here, but it's not like leaving your security cameras out there unprotected to be looked at is that news worthy, for most it's probably common sense.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It updates the frames too frequently for my taste. Though I'm sure by them advertising the IP's it's possible to get the webcams on a media-player with the stream option.

CrankyJay

Banned
We should be more worried about all the creepers NOT replying to this thread...that camera with the potheads is taking too long to respond because it's being flooded with requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom