• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Until Dawn |OT| I know what you'll play this summer

Dinjooh

78rfFfj.gif

h0VdvMZ.png

UnkqObr.gif

stVAjzv.png

RVeiSph.png

Gs0muU7.png

vlGp5rC.png

FPMoFm4.png

hgofkx5.png

Q: Can I get that gorgeous Steelbook?

A: The extended edition and the Steelbook edition will be available in the following countries:

UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Iceland, Israel, Cyrpus, Malta, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia.

However, since there's no region locking on PS4, you'll be able to import it.

rVL5MFg.png

Q: So what's in the extended edition, then?

A: An extra chapter! PR description ahoy:

Until Dawn Extended Edition includes a Bonus DLC Chapter! This special bonus chapter sees Matt and Emily, a new couple, out on the mountain – but it’s not long until they start to suspect they aren’t alone…

Q: How long is the game?

A: Around 8-9 hours. You will almost certainly want to play through the game several times as there is a lot of story paths to follow and the games auto-saving system makes it so you can't just go back and redo every single answer.

Q: Is it possible to make every person survive the night?

A: Yes! - This should prove no small feat however. Expect to loose your loved ones on your first playthrough.

Q: So is this still a move game or what?

A: Well, no - but it does feature two different control schemes. A traditional button based method, and one using the DS4 sensors for movement.

Q: I liked Heavy Rain, will I like this game aswell?

A: Maybe. While the gameplay shares a lot of similarities it'll probably depend on whether you enjoy a good campy horror or not.

jjWS8Iw.png

Click the publications below to read their review

Gqplfty.png
hYSuON2.png

For the full review thread, click here.

KAPFlCs.gif

FelipeMGM

Amazing OT, the name of it is awesome.

So is this game, started playing last night and was very entertaining. Hope I can finish it today

border

USA Until Dawn owners:

Did the code for the Bonus Chapter come included with the materials in the disc case, or was it a separate receipt printout? I want to know if I actually need to pre-order to get it, or if it's another one of those pre-order bonuses that gets shoved inside every Day 1 copy.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
The Chris profile says Ashley is his boyfriend. Mistake, or have you revealed a Sleepaway camp like spoiler!?!?!?!

antitrop

USA Until Dawn owners:

Did the code for the Bonus Chapter come included with the materials in the disc case, or was it a separate receipt printout? I want to know if I actually need to pre-order to get it, or if it's another one of those pre-order bonuses that gets shoved inside every Day 1 copy.

I pre-ordered the game at Gamestop yesterday and asked the cashier about it, she said the code will most likely be on the receipt, but she wasn't completely sure.

eFKac

Best title chosen!

I don't have the money now, but will probably get it during the Holidays, glad the reviews are way better than I expected!

Great OT!

I am surprised how little I was hyped for this game up until this morning. It just slipped under my radar and the reviews placed it front and center.

Definitely picking this up this week.

Certinty

Beautiful OT.

Haven't been this hyped for a game in ages. Probably expected as Heavy Rain and Life Is Strange are in my fave top 10 games ever.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I love these kinds of games. Hope that the game has good replay value.

Top Bottom