• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Up to nine more countries joining for Israel/Middle East peace deal, including potentially Saudi Arabia

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004

"
President Donald Trump said Tuesday afternoon that up to nine additional nations could join a peace deal with Israel in the near future, including Saudi Arabia.

“We have many other countries [that are] going to be joining us and they’re going to be joining us soon,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “We’ll have, I think, I mean I think seven, or eight, or nine. We’re going to have a lot of other countries joining us, including the big ones.”

“It’s not something that my critics thought was possible and now they say, ‘wow, that was a good idea,'” Trump continued. “I will say, it’s gotten rave reviews.”

About a minute later, Trump added: “I spoke with the king of Saudi Arabia, at the right time I do think they will come in, yes, I do. This is a very big and very historic moment.”
"

NH1982

Jul 9, 2019
This is Huuuge. Who would have ever thought that we might finally get peace in the middle-east.

It's one of these things i always considered to be impossible

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
A victory for the Trump Administration and that region. We can all prosper together. Peace in the Middle East? Yes, please!

Reactions: Tesseract

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
:messenger_grinning_squinting: I can't help help but laugh at both the sheer insanity of this;

"Donald J. Trump, business man, owner of beauty contests, and gameshow host, has brokered peace throughout the middle east."

I also laugh at decades of failed foriegn policies by "some of the brightest minds" all to be outdone, by Donald Trump.

There is no bad way to spin this. This is both awesome, and hilarious at the same time and that's not something I thought I would ever say about this subject which I thought was impossible to even broach, let alone get done.

Bravo Mr. President! Keep it going!

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Thank you Obama for dropping pallets of cash to the Mullahas and throwing the Gulf under the bus because you wanted a Nuked armed Iran.

Without your horrible leadership this day would not have been possible. And I wont forget the role Biden played in terrifying the entire region into creating an alliance against the tyrannical and terrorist Iran.

If only Obama could of started a war between China and Japan/SK maybe there would be peace with NK right now.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
:messenger_grinning_squinting: I can't help help but laugh at both the sheer insanity of this;

"Donald J. Trump, business man, owner of beauty contests, and gameshow host, has brokered peace throughout the middle east."

I also laugh at decades of failed foriegn policies by "some of the brightest minds" all to be outdone, by Donald Trump.

There is no bad way to spin this. This is both awesome, and hilarious at the same time and that's not something I thought I would ever say about this subject which I thought was impossible to even broach, let alone get done.

Bravo Mr. President! Keep it going!
They weren't 'failed foreign policies'. They were highly successful and went exactly as they wanted.

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
This is crazy if he's able to pull this off. Amazing how you elect an outsider and stuff like this starts happening:pie_thinking:.

Screw every career politician in DC and fuck Joe "I've been in politics for 47 years" Biden and the establishment horse of destruction he's trying to ride in on.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I think we need an investigation into how many Trump towers Trump will be building in those 9 countries.

Clearly Trump is doing this to build hotels, but then he will not let anyone inside because he is racist against Muslims. 12 D chess Bitches!

• LOL
Reactions: GribbleGrunger

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
All these people who have shit on Trump can go suck a dick. Think of how many lives could’ve been saved if our leaders hadn’t been ineffective pussies and got something done sooner?
The Middle East has been fighting pretty much my whole life. This is a big fucking deal.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
This is what enemies of peace look like folks. They hate peace. They want death, and destruction. They love conflict.

CNN is not journalism, and should be treated as hostile enemy propaganda operating within our borders.
For real. It's really quite insane. Peace in the Middle East and the focus of their story is on fucking social distancing.

If these ideologues end up losing the culture war and ultimately the battle for control of the country and the West, History will look upon them very unfavorably.

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
I thought Kushner was not going to do anything useful in the Middle East. I guess he and Ivanka did something right.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
This is what enemies of peace look like folks. They hate peace. They want death, and destruction. They love conflict.

CNN is not journalism, and should be treated as hostile enemy propaganda operating within our borders.
Wolf Blitzer not too happy, lol.

• LOL
Reactions: TKOFromTokyo