• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Update: Confirmed for PS3/PC] Rumor - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Releasing on PC

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I hope more UE games get PC ports from Japanese publishers. I wouldn't mind replaying Lollipop Chainsaw at 1080p and 60 FPS anyways.

I have MGS4, God of War Collection, and Uncharted 2 as well.

I will be picking up ZoE HD, MGS Legacy Collection, Last of Us, and possibly Beyond Two Souls as well. Probably will play through Last of Us first, since that is a huge GOTY contender.

Throw in Valkyria Chronicles and Uncharted 3 and you are well set.

One of the worst games I have ever played. Don't get this unless it is $5 on a steam sale which it will be two months after release if not sooner.

I think that is a bit harsh. It has some flaws and it never reaches any great heights. But it is a solid enough game with a good ending and certainly falls under "short but sweet" for me.

I do agree that pricing will be the key. Hopefully they put the effort in and provide some tweaks here and there to really improve it.

Well there is Sony Online Entertainment (EverQuest, PlanetSide 2, etc.). Theoretically they could operate a PC version on their servers.

And Atlus didn't even localize the game. The Asian version already contained English support (and all versions have English VAs). Atlus basically just printed the North American discs.

Weirdly enough, I'm pretty sure they re-translated it because some of the item names are different between the US and Asian versions.

I have MGS4, God of War Collection, and Uncharted 2 as well.

I will be picking up ZoE HD, MGS Legacy Collection, Last of Us, and possibly Beyond Two Souls as well. Probably will play through Last of Us first, since that is a huge GOTY contender.

That's one hell of a list.

I'd recommend adding Ico/SotC Collection, Heavy Rain, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Valkyria Chronicles, Flower, Journey, Tokyo Jungle, Wipeout HD, Infamous 1+2, Killzone 2, Motorstorm RC, Super Stardust HD and Sound Shapes.

Grief.exe

No doubt it will look gorgeous on PC but I quit playing after about 3 hours. The combat is just too shallow and the platforming was pretty much automatic

This isn't an Assassin's Creed thread...

I'm just kidding, I haven't played this game yet, so your opinion is far more valid than mine.
Your statement is, verbatim, what I said after I beat ACII.

Random question, but is that your computer in the background? Is it all clear like that?

I designed and built my own desk out of metal.

frizby

Put me in the camp that really thought this was a remarkable and underrated game despite its flaws. I'd go as far as to say that it was one of my more memorable experiences of this generation...not top 10, but probably top 20.

du8FdCG.jpg

Awww Yisss

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I've been looking to pick this up for quite some time (and DmC) and a PC-port is exactly what I'd like. My patience with the PS3 is spreading a bit thin.

Silky

Banned
Enslaved is NT's best written title.
Dmc is their best gameplay.

Let's fuse these two and make us some Enslaved 2 lovin'.

AJ_Wings

The input lag was absolutely terrible in the PS3 version, one of the few games where the controls ruined the whole experience for me.

Grief.exe

I think I'll get this again just to see how pretty it will be on my pc.

See OP and a couple comments right above yours for some great screenshots at high resolution.

Dev kit 360s can render UE3 games by tile, effectively making a screen very high resolution. PCs can do this as well, but at a significantly higher resolution (See: Last Remnant at 7200p ).

PCs will still be able to render a higher quality image with all manner of post processing effects we can implement.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I thought there were some decent ideas in there. Definitely worth a look.

nikos

Great news. I really wanted to try this game when it came out but never got around to it. Will definitely get it for PC.

synce

PLEASE let this be real. I played this on PS3, it was such a great game but completely hindered by the piss poor GPU.

Grief.exe

PLEASE let this be real. I played this on PS3, it was such a great game but completely hindered by the piss poor GPU.

Game looks gorgeous already, running on the PC will only make it look better and give us that 60 fps at the same time.

Can't wait to try this one out.

Top Bottom