• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Update: Confirmed for PS3/PC] Rumor - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Releasing on PC

Oemenia

Banned
Regarding the complaints about Enslaved, cant they same things be said about Uncharted, that franchise seems to get a free pass.

At least the combat in Enslaved has its own unique feel and rythm with an enjoyable upgrade system, in the UC games its pretty run-off-the-mill TPS.

wazoo

Enslaved, on ps3 where I played it, was a fun and gorgeous game. Gameplay was a bit classic but most of the problems came from the atrocious framerate.

Like Castlevania, playing this game in hires at a good framerate will change a lot.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Talk about a great debut. That would get people's attention.

Incidentally, the window in which Scamco can launch before the Halloween Sale is rapidly closing -- it can't be more than two weeks away at this point, but I don't see Scamco making a big fuss about it, regardless. Given the RRP of the console version is $20, I'm assuming the PC version, being inclusive of the DLC (which is $10), will launch at the same price, presumably with an early bird discount -- probably 10%, hopefully 20-25%.

dEvAnGeL

so, last day of this month is next Thursday and we haven't had any news about this, can we discard the game coming out this month like it was rumored?

Grief.exe

Payment options just added to the Enslaved Sub

7 minutes ago Changed PurchaseRestrictedCountries – JP › AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD RU TJ TM UZ UA LV LT EE
7 minutes ago Changed AllowPurchaseFromRestrictedCountries – 0 › 1

iQ1GVeUAf8Abk.gif

Timeaisis

I remember this being pretty good. Not excellent, but pretty good. I'd buy again on PC if the price was right, though. I remember it was a pretty gorgeous game.

Top Bottom