• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update from Trump's Lawyers

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I think it is actually really important right now for the Trump camp to prove to the public that this is a good faith effort and not a last ditch power grab. "Just wait and see," is really not enough to justify this absolutely historic refusal to accept an apparent election result, and to even attempt to subvert the vote outright by soliciting state legislatures.
last ditch power grab?

It could be PR for a Trump channel, or it could be the real deal. But no way is it a power grab. They can't power grab without evidence, and if they present evidence, then it is a signal that they are on the right side of history and the illegitimate power grab was by democrats.
I haven't seen one credible person make the case of fraud yet.
There are documents showing the sharpies were inappropriate in Arizona. And there are people on video calling Trump ballots for Biden with witness poll watchers saying same was happening in multiple tables in Georgia recount, iirc.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
If that's the problem then why did the hand-recount show the machines counted accurately?
Where in Georgia? People were counting Trump ballots for Biden, it seems they are also destroying evidence. And they said they were going to use the election night results not the recount. Only one watcher per ten tables.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
You're citing unreliable and outdated info. That article was posted 5 days ago.

Today Powell shared more info, as shared in this tweet.

The accusations being made right now call into question elections worldwide. The president's lawyers are either:

-exposing a massive operation to subvert the will of the people worldwide
Or
-lying or misled

One side is arguing we need investigations and audits. The other side is actively fighting transparency, throwing out accusations of racism, ridiculing hair dye, censoring, and gaslighting. They also have a history of engaging in bad faith deeply and repeatedly over the past 5 years. It was not long ago they were claiming polls were legit, until they weren't, and then one more time they were wildly wrong got instantly memory holed.

I remember a left that didn't trust the Establishment, despised war, disliked corporations, disliked mass media, fought for free speech, and railed against the Uniparty. That left is dead and buried.

There is nothing Guiliani or Sydney Powell can do to convince those worst afflicted with TDS. They can only speak to the moderates. Because if even half of their accusations are correct, we are in a national crisis that will require extraordinary measures to work through.

Last edited:

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
I have no idea what you think I was saying, but if you view my post history I'm betting you'll be surprised by how little I follow the leftist NPC template.
lol I know exactly what you were saying. It made me laugh because you just changed a couple words from the template of "YOU DO REALIZE X, RIGHT?" to "YOU ARE AWARE X, YES?"

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I remember a left that didn't trust the Establishment, despised war, disliked corporations, disliked mass media, fought for free speech, and railed against the Uniparty. That left is dead and buried.
That real left lives on and voted for Trump, the regressive identity politics left is a fake left. Right now we know millions of democrats voted for Trump. And if the Dominion claims are true, it may well be over 80Million popular vote win, with over 10+Million democrats voting for Trump.

Last edited:

Horns

Jun 23, 2010
There are documents showing the sharpies were inappropriate in Arizona. And there are people on video calling Trump ballots for Biden with witness poll watchers saying same was happening in multiple tables in Georgia recount, iirc.
So no credible people?

Horns

Jun 23, 2010
I can hear the desperation you typed this with.
Losing every court battle and failing to provide any evidence while arguing during your daily news conference that the debunked fraud claims are true is the definition of desperation. You can project all you want. It doesn't change a thing.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Losing every court battle and failing to provide any evidence while arguing during your daily news conference that the debunked fraud claims are true is the definition of desperation. You can project all you want. It doesn't change a thing.
Simple question: how many lawsuits has the Trump campaign filed? An estimate is fine.

Oct 23, 2016
Argentina
Rudy is ripping up some commie asshole right now

I just finished watching. What they say about that venezuelan system being used in Argentina doesn't surprise me. Argentina and Venezuela have been corruption buddies since the ascension of the Kirchner's (Argentina) and Chávez (Venezuela) whom was followed by Maduro after Chávez died.

Ellis, Powell and Giuliani were perfect. The best thing was how they handled those captious questions.

ZippyTheOtter

Aug 29, 2020
EDIT - Fuck this site on mobile and making me sprint to my desktop to correct a mistake. Can't edit and mobile only lets you go 9 pages in history back

Last edited:

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
I just finished watching. What they say about that venezuelan system being used in Argentina doesn't surprise me. Argentina and Venezuela have been corruption buddies since the ascension of the Kirchner's (Argentina) and Chávez (Venezuela) whom was followed by Maduro after Chávez died.
It is also largely irrelevant when discussing U.S. elections.

Reactions: Haribokart

KiNeMz

Aug 6, 2019
You are aware that not all networks are hooked up to the internet as a whole, yes?
Yea I do. I work in the field. 3 lines is very specific and not the type of terminology you use for someone or some party to have access to a server. You don't have network links to other countries called lines. You also would probably not be able to obtain who has access to a server from the server itself. You would need very extensive understanding of the network to understand where that access reaches. Now they may mean lines as in old telephone lines that are 56k modems. But they cannot restrict who dials them. That would mean anyone could access them if they had the number. I really need more clarification on what and how they have concluded 3 lines to other countries.