• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update from Trump's Lawyers

RetroRibosome

Jul 24, 2020
This dude is pushing straight up bullshit to people that don’t follow the military.

SecDef changed reporting for civilian DoD employees internal to the Pentagon. Instead of going through an undersecretary Special Operations civilian leadership now report directly to him same as the service branches.

The CIA never had anything to do with this. Special Forces always belonged to the Army, SEALs to the Navy, etc.

Aug 28, 2019
Oh snap so now the CIA is involved too according to Trump's people? Man this just keeps getting better and better.

How long until we get accusations that the NSA was secretly monitoring Trump's campaign office?
yeah look at that a totally new accusation that the deep state is working against Trump. This is people really reaching not something that's been talked about for four years now.

Reactions: Ryujin and Sign
May 22, 2018
yeah look at that a totally new accusation that the deep state is working against Trump. This is people really reaching not something that's been talked about for four years now.
With how much power and influence this so called Deep State wields according to you all they either really suck at their scheming or they are just a figment of your imagination.

Reactions: Guilhermegrg

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020
Oh snap so now the CIA is involved too according to Trump's people? Man this just keeps getting better and better.

How long until we get accusations that the NSA was secretly monitoring Trump's campaign office?
Do you know who Peter Strzok is? Look it up. Stop acting like this shit doesn't happen. And you DO know that Trump was spied on right? Well of course you do.

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Japan
“The entire election, frankly, in all the swing states should be overturned and the legislatures should make sure that the electors are selected for Trump,”
- Sidney Powell, Fox Business Network on Thursday

Guys, time to give up on the fraud conspiracy theories, you're supposed to be calling on state republicans to ignore the voters and give electoral college votes to Trump regardless of results. Get with the program.

What this guy and his enablers are doing to the US is the most perverse, self serving act of sabotage imaginable... And you guys are so desperate to carve out some moral high ground for yourselves that you're using baseless and utterly unsuccessful conspiracy theories to justify calling for your centuries old government system to be eviscerated.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
- Sidney Powell, Fox Business Network on Thursday

Guys, time to give up on the fraud conspiracy theories, you're supposed to be calling on state republicans to ignore the voters and give electoral college votes to Trump regardless of results. Get with the program.

What this guy and his enablers are doing to the US is the most perverse, self serving act of sabotage imaginable... And you guys are so desperate to carve out some moral high ground for yourselves that you're using baseless and utterly unsuccessful conspiracy theories to justify calling for your centuries old government system to be eviscerated.
relax and have some fun

Last edited:

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Japan
You should go with word count instead, sounds even more biggerer.
hey man hey check it out:

I affirm that I saw barrack obama stuffing blue envelopes into a mailbox in penn. Scout's honour. Signed: Tschumi.

Noooooice ey

relax and have some fun
I will, soon :) I'm liking how more and more non-right wingers are starting to speak up around here~ Slightly fewer dogpiles on dissenting opinions, how lovely~

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
She may well believe that the fraud is real, and she may think she is on the verge of exposing it. But belief doesn't make it so.

I'm undecided personally, I think it's somewhere in between. I think she earnestly believes she's on the side of right, and that fraud exists but she's BSing about actually having the goods and knows it, and this shit won't likely end up being the substantial basis of a real lawsuit.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
Unrelated but it's sad that the drug reform Trump revealed today probably won't get the appreciation it deserves. Sounds like it took years and a lot of work.
I bet he was just about to unveil Trumpcare for realsies this time, too. Now we'll never get the Platinum Plan either.

Reactions: Guilhermegrg

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde
hey man hey check it out:

I affirm that I saw barrack obama stuffing blue envelopes into a mailbox in penn. Scout's honour. Signed: Tschumi.

Noooooice ey

I will, soon :) I'm liking how more and more non-right wingers are starting to speak up around here~ Slightly fewer dogpiles on dissenting opinions, how lovely~
you were always free too but they were too chicken shit scared. This forum doesn't ban for dissenting opinions like REEEEEEEEEEEEEset. That's why our side is morally superior.

We'll still be here for the next 4 years of the Fake President.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Japan
We all enjoy confirmation, I’m glad you’re getting yours.
so true mate, great to know that not all lawmakers and government workers in the US ignore their constitutional obligations~ confirmation and satisfaction is all the sweeter when it doesn't have to rely on a bunch of partisan dudes getting together and repeating an 'it's true, people know it, it's true, many are saying, it's true, people know it' mantra as they circle jerk~

Last edited:
Reactions: EHuntingon

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Japan
Tschumi Tschumi
If a Biden win opens up lines of communication and open dialog, I’ll chalk that up as a win. If EviLore EviLore can burst the bubbles as they form, I think we’ll all be better off, on GAF at least.

I’m probably still going to disagree with you, but at least we can disagree honestly.
That's the core of a functioning democracy~ i don't predict many speculative bubbles forming once the assault on common sense abates, so hopefully EL won't have to work his trigger finger too much~

There's a West wing episode, second season i believe, in which republican lawyer Ainslie Hayes takes on democrat Sam Seabourne [sic] on a talk show about one thing or another, and she provides compelling opposing perspectives - rooted firmly in purely alternate interpretations of generally accepted facts - and beats a democrat in a debate about school funding.. the democratic white House hires her for being good at her job and she chews out her basic partisan friends~ it's a nice ideal~

• LOL
Reactions: Sign and CloudNull

HUELEN10

Feb 29, 2008
I don’t get how either side can be so sure and so certain to denounce the other.

Nobody knows who will be president come January. The fact is that right now, Biden is looking good media-wise and optically. The fact is that right now, Trump has multiple paths to victory should he decide to press on.

Anyone saying that this is a lock for Biden is insane.

Anyone saying Trump’s re-election is a lock is insane.

Last edited:

Nehezir

Sep 2, 2020
Pretty much. And I'll live if a Biden win is secured.

I'm far more concerned with cultural issues due to progressives than I am policy from corrupt establishment neolibs so not going to be rioting in the streets.

Reactions: CloudNull

Goro Majima

Sep 2, 2007
I think it might be that a lot of people are attracted to a place that is somewhere between “go to jail for saying transwomen don’t have vaginas” and “there’s a mass global conspiracy against Trump within the “deep state”, foreign governments, the Illuminati, etc.”. Like so many political sites tend to occupy one of two extremes. This site still skews to the latter but part of that is because most left spaces consider anything to the right of “all characters in fiction should be replaced by US minorities” to be “right winged”.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tschumi

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
That's the core of a functioning democracy~ i don't predict many speculative bubbles forming once the assault on common sense abates, so hopefully EL won't have to work his trigger finger too much~

There's a West wing episode, second season i believe, in which republican lawyer Ainslie Hayes takes on democrat Sam Seabourne [sic] on a talk show about one thing or another, and she provides compelling opposing perspectives - rooted firmly in purely alternate interpretations of generally accepted facts - and beats a democrat in a debate about school funding.. the democratic white House hires her for being good at her job and she chews out her basic partisan friends~ it's a nice ideal~
you should probably expect an onslaught of information over the coming years

adhere to experiment as the sole judge of truth, forget about norms, treat politics like a game where you play to win by any means necessary

Last edited:

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Japan
I think it might be that a lot of people are attracted to a place that is somewhere between “go to jail for saying transwomen don’t have vaginas” and “there’s a mass global conspiracy against Trump within the “deep state”, foreign governments, the Illuminati, etc.”. Like so many political sites tend to occupy one of two extremes. This site still skews to the latter but part of that is because most left spaces consider anything to the right of “all characters in fiction should be replaced by US minorities” to be “right winged”.
I was surprised to hear democrats aligned themselves to those kind of issues. I think growing respect for minorites, sexual and ethnic, is a no brainer, but i also think that's something that should be achieved by education and normalising, not a presidential vote...

... On the other hand, they didn't have any choice in the matter, because trump is the one who started politicising things that previous presidents never dignified with opinions - white supremacists, q anon, whathaveyou. So in a sense i think the democrats were forced to get political about the same things.. but i don't think it should stay that way.

I was excited about AOC, but that's because i want a strong voice to campaign for the environment, i don't want her to get too sidetracked by trying to have her cake and eat it too - you can be a political beacon of progressive values, or you can be a teacher of those values to the nation.. you shouldn't be both.. she should be backing on the ground educational organizations.

I'm centrist, i went on a couple of blue Facebook pages and found them to be just as nauseating and sensationalist as right wing ones (well maybe not quite), i think America is getting distracted from reforming their industrial sector and environmental priorities by this stuff.. i just want someone to ignore the political fluff, start setting up a world leading green tech industry and rebuilding the economic base.

I think there's a distinction between right wing and the kind of extremists who trump has legitimised. Far right wing is the territory of nazis, but closer to center are people who believe the onus for self improvement is closer to the individual then the state. Those people have been drowned out by their party's coat tail clinging... I personally think it's a bit of both, and everyone needs to do their fair part for the collective good, but money should come from enlightened industry and reform, not only taxes.

Well that got outta hand~

you should probably expect an onslaught of information over the coming years

adhere to experiment as the sole judge of truth, forget about norms, treat politics like a game where you play to win by any means necessary
i think something trump supporters don't get (or maybe refuse to get) is that every election has had a handful of weird votes here and there, it's part and parcel of having millions of people give ideas and it is no indication of a conspiracy. I remember on the day of the election, the supreme court (or a state maybe?) ordered the US Postal service to search their facilities for missing votes - the post refused to follow that order.. But we haven't really heard about it since, I guess because republicans kinda assumed the US Post's irregularities couldn't possibly be against Trump~ George W Bush's win in Florida was an insanely close-run thing and his governor was the brother, a much more suspicious situation than anything this time around.

What I'm saying here is, I think trump supporters totally believe what they've been told about there being a huge conspiracy out there... but there isn't one, straight up, and nothing will be revealed in the coming years.

but like, yeah, obviously we can do the curb your enthusiasm 'eh we'll see' meme and leave it at that... but let's really leave it at that and hold off on speculation.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
it's not eh we'll see, there's an absurd amount of entropy in the system and nobody should be eager to seize initiative without accountability and transparency of established parameters

ap called 2016 @ 2:45 am 11 / 4

2020 held the flop for 10 days, 18 days until georgia projected

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Went from silly conspiracy theories to down right pathetic. CIA, Antifa, and Bernie Sanders+AOC plotted to steal the election? You have to brain dead moron to still believe in this nonsense.
The Department of Defense, FBI, CIA? China? Venezuela? Fox News? Neogaf? How deep does this conspiracy go? The better question is who is not in on it. I heard from a credible source that UFOs abducted some of Trump's votes. So even the aliens are in on it.

I like filling in Mad Libs too.

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
Good, im all for kicking corrupt Dems in the nuts, but the Trump Legal Team has to show their Evidence, not just talking about it.

Last edited:
  • Strength
Reactions: gamerMan

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
Good, im all for kicking corrupt Dems in the nuts, but the Trump Legal Team has to show their Evidence, not just talking about it.
They need to keep people informed without giving away their evidence. How many times do people have to restate that showing the evidence before it goes to court is a terrible idea?

They have given affidavits but I'm sure that's not what you mean. Just give it time.

Last edited:

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020
The Department of Defense, FBI, CIA? China? Venezuela? Fox News? Neogaf? How deep does this conspiracy go? The better question is who is not in on it. I heard from a credible source that UFOs abducted some of Trump's votes. So even the aliens are in on it.
I heard the Clinton Foundation paid for opposition research that found out that Trump was colluding with Putin. Not only that, they used this information to have the FBI spy on Carter Page, a member of Trump's team. The CIA was also involved when John Brennan was briefing Obama on collusion between Trump and the Russians. You know the best part? All these fuckers made the whole thing up.

You want to talk about conspiracies? Please, lets talk.