• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Updated numbers show PS4 selling twice as much as XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patroclos

Banned
To be fair, I never said it wasn't a remaster. I just said it wasn't a typical one.

To be fair that's not what you said either. You said;
I think it's pretty obvious that the MCC is a little bit more than a typical resmaster. The value proposition is just off the charts. That being said, I have no interest in it myself but I'm not blind to the fact that its a pretty incredible package.

What's the little bit more part about? A dollop of love? Some Secret Sauce? Thanks also telling us about the incredible value proposition that MCC brings to the Xbox One All in One Entertainment System, again, for the thousandth time, as if we haven't heard that before time after time any time it gets mentioned. That much value should be criminal, why they are GIVING it away at $60.The value proposition thing always reminds me of a used car salesman. It's a good deal, its nothing earth shattering. I swear the more I read about MCC on Gaf the more I think Halo fan would pay $200 dollars for it.

I'm so curious to see those MCC numbers. Biggest wildcard I can remember in a long while. Throw in GTA5 and this months going to be exciting and unpredictable. I love it.

prwxv3

comparing MCC and TLOU:R is fucking stupid. How many games are in the TLOU series? How many games are in the Halo series? answering these two questions will be enough to stop comparing them.

Patroclos

Banned
The biggest selling new Halo game in 2014 will obviously be Destiny. It somehow moved 300,000 PS4s and none of those people even "bought" a copy to play on their new white machines.

jem0208

The biggest selling new Halo game in 2014 will obviously be Destiny. It somehow moved 300,000 PS4s and none of those people even "bought" a copy to play on their new white machines.
This is a vastly different topic but Destiny is a very different game to Halo. The similarities are superficial at most.

Pain

Banned
Of course they bought a copy. The game wasnt free with the console.

prwxv3

here is the ultimate list for listwarz. Everyone should look at it and stop trying to listwar with agendas.

Everything is listed and if you are on the fence look at it and decide which lineup appeals to you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom