• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] Bloodborne Alpha details now going out

Ramza

Banned
Just got the e-mail, here are the confirmed times for the US alpha:

Servers will be running 5-8 PM PST (8-11 PM EST) on October 1, October 3, and October 5. The alpha test will not be playable outside of these time slots.

Saw the threads for JP and EU, but didn't see one for the US, so lock it up if a duplicate.

FUL5guU.png

I haven't gotten my message yet, but I'm assuming they'll come out tomorrow during the day since the test is tomorrow night.

Mumford

I signed up earlier. I'll be ecstatic if I get an invite, even if the Alpha itself is just what they've shown at trade shows.

Well, it seems fate wants to go elbow deep in me bum. Im going to be on vacation up in neck-beard Wisconsin and away from my ps4. If I end up getting an email between now and tomorrow, Im going to flip my shit. Plz no alpha, plz no alpha.

/anxiously awaiting a beta.

Tiops

You didn't have to sign up anywhere for this one. People were selected before, and Destructoid claims that it was bases on having a PS4 and your trophies in the Souls series.

EU beta had a sign up form and was random.

ZangBa

You didn't have to sign up anywhere for this one. People were selected before, and Destructoid claims that it was bases on having a PS4 and your trophies in the Souls series.

I have a PS4 and every Souls game plat, so sounds like nonsense to me.

Then again, my chances at receiving alpha/beta codes are about as good as getting a legendary from a purple engram in Destiny.

Sullichin

Holy crap I might still get in?!

Sami+

Then again, my chances at receiving /alpha/beta codes are about as good as getting a legendary from a purple engram in Destiny.

I made it into the LBP3 beta, Destiny alpha, and both PS Now betas. Why is the only one I NEED the only one I miss. :C

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I tried signing up for this, but the only one I could get to was the EU one, and that didn't happen either. I'm kind of annoyed I never got any emails from PlayStation concerning this crap. I'll get a ton of emails informing me about promotions and discounts and SEN rewards, but nothing for betas.

Ah well! It's only a few short months until Bloodborne hits, and my plate is already super full with games this week (Mordor, Smash Bros, a shit ton of PSVita games I'm working my way through).

Lucent

Then again, my chances at receiving /alpha/beta codes are about as good as getting a legendary from a purple engram in Destiny.

Well...they updated that so you're guaranteed to get legendaries from legendary engrams now so...lol.

I'm really upset though. Especially since they're not allowing streaming. They really need to do a public beta after this. It's too much.

ZangBa

At least it's not at 2am this time.

I loved waiting for the Dark Souls 2 beta only to find out that Namco messed up and didn't flip the switch or whatever, and by the time the next beta rolled out, I didn't have internet.

Tiops

Then again, my chances at receiving alpha/beta codes are about as good as getting a legendary from a purple engram in Destiny.
We need someone from US that doesn't have trophies and got in the NA Alpha to know if it's BS or not. I do believe it's nonsense, but I'm sharing what DToid said.

I dont think Im getting mine.

Loved the franchise from the start, but never platinumed DeS or DaS, and did not purchase DaSII because I'm hoping it comes to PS4 :'(

You cant purchase/beg for a key, right? It's tied to the account?

I'm hoping my MVP membership prioritizes me

Laws00

Freaking out all day that I wouldn't get a code. Then I check my spam and see I got the email an HOUR ago!

2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20rage%20wwe.gif

lol havent gotten one yet :(
hope its like the other years when i get a code around 5 or 6 pm eastern time from the dark souls 2 beta

Lucent

I dont think Im getting mine.

Loved the franchise from the start, but never platinumed DeS or DaS, and did not purchase DaSII because I'm hoping it comes to PS4 :'(

You cant purchase/beg for a key, right? It's tied to the account?

I'm hoping my MVP membership prioritizes me

I think, based on what people have said, you get an e-mail just to inform you that you're in. Then you'll get a notification in your messages when you're on your PS4 with a direct link to the download. So unless someone doesn't want to play it and is fine with letting you use their log-in info and take over their account during the alpha, there's no way someone can just hand it to you.

Top Bottom