• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] PSN Flash Sale 5/12

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
They have to make DriveClub bikes and season pass part of these flash sales. $35 to get everything is ridiculous.

ZoronMaro

I've been waiting to get First Light since I finally played second son earlier this year so. I don't really see anything else except maybe Risk of Rain, but I got too many games to play right now.

PSA: The Stealth Inc. games are amazing stealth puzzle games if you haven't already gotten them.

Holy cow. Maybe this sale will get people buying evolve...

I'd love to be able to play my favorite game this gen again online. We should set something up ps4 gaf.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I downloaded the demo for Neon Chrome, and for some reason now the store says I already own it and I can't buy it. I just loaded up the demo and confirmed it's not the full game.

What's up with that? Do I need to contact Sony support about it?

I'm still tempted to give No Mans Sky a chance...
If you are cool with a literal never ending casual-ish space exploration sim, then look no further. All the upgrades they've done to the game really add a lot of variety to the gameplay cycle. I say casual-ish because even though it's not too action intensive, there are planets that will wreck you. There are space battles that will wreck you. Even on normal! Then add in survival mode with its extra features, or even perma death mode. Or the creative free play mode.

DOOM - $19.79
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - $9.99
inFAMOUS First Light - $5.99
XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe Edition - $29.99
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $4.99
Assault Android Cactus - $4.49

These are great deals.

Edit: Catalyst was $5 last month?! Bullshit! How'd I miss it if that's the case? :/

Looks like I'll finally be playing XCOM 2.

Does anybody have any thoughts on Technomancer? I believe it's from the same studio as Bound By Flame and I didn't enjoy that game at all, but the premise of Technomancer really intrigues me.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I'll grab Doom. It takes up over 80GB on PC which is insulting. I constantly uninstall the thing to gain space. Is it 80GB on the PS4 too?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'll grab Doom. It takes up over 80GB on PC which is insulting. I constantly uninstall the thing to gain space. Is it 80GB on the PS4 too?

Yep. That's pretty much why I sold my copy. Great game, but I didn't play it enough to justify the huge amount of space it was taking up on my hard drive.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anybody with PSVR needs Battlezone. One of the few games actually worth playing, and it's a surprisingly deep experience.

Guevara

DOOM - $19.79
SOMA - $8.99
MouseCraft - $1.99
Headlander - $5.99
The Swapper - $3.74​

Damn, this cleans out my "some day" wish list.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Yes it is huge on the PS4 as well.

Why is 80 gigs a problem on a PC? Hard drive space is super cheap now.

Because there is nothing in the game that warrants 80GB of disc space. Hardly any voice, FMV etc. What's taking all that up? The megatextures?

Jakoo

Should I rebuy and replay Shadow Complex or get Headlander? They are both kind of in the same wheelhouse.....

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
GOD DAMN ALL THESE PSN SALES !!

I bought 2 games just yesterday in the Santa Monica sale :(

Hows Risk of Rain?

Compared to Rogue Legacy, is it as good, better, worse? In the mood for a Rogue Like and that one is my favorite.

Top Bottom