• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] - PSN Flash Sale is live, The Witcher 3 25, The Order 1886, Wolfenstein 9

tav7623

Was checking out the PSN Co-Op Sale to see if there was anything worth picking up when I noticed that a Flash Sale for Black Friday had gone live in NA and hadn't really see anyone mention it so I thought I'd create a thread for it.

Toss me in an oven and lock it if old

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

will update OP with a list if I find one.

w64nlx0u.png

CUxB6jsWcAAaGHz.jpg:large

via wario64

antitrop

Wolfenstein is still the best FPS campaign of the gen, so far. Real steal at that price.

The Order is garbage, but almost worth it just for the graphics at that price.

Skelter

Banned
Wolfenstein is still the best FPS campaign of the gen, so far. Real steal at that price.

The Order is garbage, but almost worth it just for the graphics at that price.

Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein. Get it guys. Incredible and very different kind of games. Wolfenstein is the best linear shooter I've played in a long time.

The game is better suited to play on vita on the go, you might feel underwhelmed playing it on ps4 but either way it's a fun game!

I generally play my portables at home usually, so I generally pick up multi-platform stuff on the consoles if there's a dual-platform release like that. But I'll likely pick it up based off that recommendation. :)

AntMurda

Wolfenstein: New Order $9.00
Wolfenstein: Old Blood for 6.60
The Order for $10.00

Then you can do an additional 10% off one time coupon. Those are the best deals.

Sophia

If you enjoy single player first person shooters, and you have the cash, there is NO reason not to pick up The New Order or The Old Blood. They're some of my favorite games of the eighth generation so far.

Transformers for $25 Physical at walmart.....or cheaper by some pennies digital....should I stay in bed and order it online at walmart and wait for it to ship? Or should I just go and facce the crowd?????? Digital it is bruh lol!

Guilty Gear Xrd and Blazblue Chronoblanalabalha Extend are both $15 each on PS4. It's not on there though. You have to search for it.

bender

What time is it?
With the 10% coupon, that's easily the best deal on Transformers.

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is $3.00 on PS3 but $10.00 on PS4. I know Vinny loves the series. I wonder if the platform difference is worth $7.00?

Top Bottom