USA Powerlifting bans all trans women from competing as women

May 20, 2007
Can'ttellifserious.gif
100% serious, though it should probably be noted that I find the social impact of such events far more interesting than the physical competition.

The best way to see if a rule is just is to test the fuck out of it. I would really like to see the results with a larger proportion of trans v natal women.

Feb 21, 2018
To give this even more weight

The fastest woman in 2018 in the 100m run isn't even in the Top1043 of men for example.

https://www.iaaf.org/records/all-ti...=false&firstDay=2018-01-01&lastDay=2018-12-31)

The gap between men and women is huge and that is why men and women do not compete against each other.
But But But there was one study done by a trans person that says there is no difference so now no more studies or facts are needed. Well according to REEEEEEE that is.

/s

Jul 12, 2012
I think this is relevant, although just anecdotal. People seem to believe that there is a line at puberty, and before that there are no innate differences between boys and girls....and they base the idea that trans-women should be able to compete with actual women as long as they transitioned before puberty.

But I used to coach youth hockey for a long time. And I have to say that only in the youngest kids, maybe at 5 or 6 years old, were there competitive girls. Usually by virtue of being better skaters than some of the boys. (People think it is cute, the little mite with her blond hair trailing out her helmet, skating circles around come clunky-ass boys.) But something happens around 8 or 9 and that is gone. The boys are too aggressive and you can really start to see the size difference. It was at that point that we tried to transition the girls into their own thing (although it was harder with numbers, boys outnumbered girls 10-1) and the boys into their own. I think a lot of it is social networks that they develop in grade school, and identifying with their sex. Even if Dad got them into youth hockey at 6....by 9 they are in 4th grade and they learn that none of their little girlfriends do that, and they fall away, or follow their friends into dance or gymnastics. My main point being that there are innate sex differences before puberty.
My anecdotes match yours, for what it's worth. Coaching baseball (at young enough ages where I live, softball isn't offered so the girls that are interested play tee ball or baseball) and soccer, I've seen the exact same thing. At 4-5 the girls basically have no real disadvantage other than maybe on average a bit less aggression. 6-7 only the 'best' girls can hang with the upper echelon of boys for the most part, and then 8+ the boys really start to pull away. By 10 even the best girls generally would be getting destroyed by all but the least talented boys.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2009
Its obvious to me that noone transitions then becomes an athlete. They were already athletes before that and as such were training with all the endocrinological benefits of their birth sex. Which if you are male transitioning to female is functionally equivalent to taking steroids for years.

It makes a mockery of the idea of a level playing-field, because the benefits of high testosterone as a TRAINING supplement are just as drastic as a performance enhancement. You can train harder, enjoy greater and more rapid growth of both muscle and bone mass, cardio capacity due to enhanced red-cell production, and recover more quickly from injuries and so forth.

T-levels are hugely impactful for an athlete's day-to-day performance and accumulative growth. Its why dopers get banned for pissing hot out of competition, not just immediately before/after each event they perform in.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
I just remember when I was in fourth grade and we were taking some kind of national physical fitness test, the boys had to do a minimum of 1 pullup to meet the minimum requirements for "Good", while girls had 0 for theirs! I think I even made some kind of smart ass comment about it to my teacher way back then, how unfair that felt lol. I couldn't do a pullup in fourth grade :(

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
I just remember when I was in fourth grade and we were taking some kind of national physical fitness test, the boys had to do a minimum of 1 pullup to meet the minimum requirements for "Good", while girls had 0 for theirs! I think I even made some kind of smart ass comment about it to my teacher way back then, how unfair that felt lol. I couldn't do a pullup in fourth grade :(
I don’t think I did a pull-up until I was 19 and had worked out for 6 months straight. Pull ups are hard, man

Jul 12, 2012
I don’t think I did a pull-up until I was 19 and had worked out for 6 months straight. Pull ups are hard, man
Ha. I remember crushing the rest of those physical fitness tests in elementary school but being unable to do even one pullup. I think when I was 10 I could FINALLY do one (ONLY one). It wasn't until I was 15-16 and had started weight training that I could ever do more than a couple. I recently tried and did about 15 before my arms wanted to fall off. Not bad for not having done any consistent weight training in recent years. My wife on the other hand can barely do a single "girl" (hands and knees) pushup these days (forget about pullups). That last point actually is related to the topic at hand, lol. Though to be fair, she can put her palms on the ground without bending her knees while I can JUST barely touch my toes, so there's that.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
Ha. I remember crushing the rest of those physical fitness tests in elementary school but being unable to do even one pullup. I think when I was 10 I could FINALLY do one (ONLY one). It wasn't until I was 15-16 and had started weight training that I could ever do more than a couple. I recently tried and did about 15 before my arms wanted to fall off. Not bad for not having done any consistent weight training in recent years. My wife on the other hand can barely do a single "girl" (hands and knees) pushup these days (forget about pullups). That last point actually is related to the topic at hand, lol. Though to be fair, she can put her palms on the ground without bending her knees while I can JUST barely touch my toes, so there's that.
I was a fat, useless slob in middle school. I couldn’t do a push up, I couldn’t jog a lap around the track without stopping.

In high school I was still fat but I discovered the weight room and thrived in it. I got top 3 in the three “major lifts” (bench, squat, power clean), not that it was super impressive weight by national standard or anything, nothing great but good for me and cool to see my name on the wall. Even then I couldn’t do a pull up.

A year after high school I had dropped from 300 pounds to 185 pounds through means I realize now were insanely unhealthy (ended up yo-yo gaining back to 260 when I couldn’t maintain the extreme diet any longer). Even then, at my most “in shape” ever, I could maybe muster 4 or 5 pull-ups

I just don’t got that kinda strength

Anyway. Sorry for the derail

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
This is a simple truth for everyone.
The 'coming to grips' part seems to be increasingly rejected in favour of more incendiary rhetoric.
What if I was born with one functional arm and I wanted to be a race car driver? I'd have a physical abnormality that would prevent me from being able to compete. I could either accept that I'm different in a way that would stop me from achieving my dream, or, I could start campaigning against car racing for being oppressive toward people like me.

Would people get behind me? Would there be an entire forum full of people saying that NASCAR or F1 needed to change their structure so that one-armed people could compete as well? It sounds absurd when you put it in those terms, but to me, it sounds just as absurd to say that trans people are oppressed and excluded from their sport of choice just because they don't fit the mold properly either. There are a million reasons why people can't always get what they want, and very rarely is it because they are just being oppressed.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
What if I was born with one functional arm and I wanted to be a race car driver? I'd have a physical abnormality that would prevent me from being able to compete. I could either accept that I'm different in a way that would stop me from achieving my dream, or, I could start campaigning against car racing for being oppressive toward people like me.

Would people get behind me? Would there be an entire forum full of people saying that NASCAR or F1 needed to change their structure so that one-armed people could compete as well? It sounds absurd when you put it in those terms, but to me, it sounds just as absurd to say that trans people are oppressed and excluded from their sport of choice just because they don't fit the mold properly either. There are a millions reasons why people can't always get what they want, and very rarely is it because they are just being oppressed.
Simply put sports arent a right. Its a voluntary activity that we chose to take part in. Competitive sports are especially not a right. I don't have the right to play in the NBA or the NFL, and since I am not its not due to antisemetisim on those leagues parts.

So its muddying the waters to make this into a trans rights issue, or call it transphobia.

But the reality is its political. REAL WOMEN. Its like dating. We can't be attracted to Sex, thats transphobic. transgender equality must be implemented so we date people we don't want to. Thats what it comes down to. Trans want to be seen as real women, so we have to let them beat up ciswomen, and we have to force cismen and ciswomen to want to bang them or else we are transphobic.

Oct 21, 2018
Its obvious to me that noone transitions then becomes an athlete.
I'd question that, especially considering there are plenty of late teens or young adults undergoing the transition process.

But But But there was one study done by a trans person that says there is no difference so now no more studies or facts are needed. Well according to REEEEEEE that is.
I've looked at that study earlier today and...that's not what it said. It showed the difference can be apparently significantly reduced with hormone treatment, leading to a lot of overlap according the results, though there is still a remaining gap.

Obviously you would need more studies than just one, because science relies on the ability to reproduce similar or identical findings, but I'd prefer a lot more studies and a lot less posturing or petty insults.

But the reality is its political. REAL WOMEN. Its like dating. We can't be attracted to Sex, thats transphobic. transgender equality must be implemented so we date people we don't want to. Thats what it comes down to. Trans want to be seen as real women, so we have to let them beat up ciswomen, and we have to force cismen and ciswomen to want to bang them or else we are transphobic.
There is a sub-set of trans people (or supporters) who might say that, but also many more that wouldn't.

But I guess since this has also become political from the other side as well, the discussion is circular.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2015
Eh, I mean there are pros/cons everywhere.

No one has told me to fuck off at Era, yet anyway
What did you post? Typically, anything that actually discusses the issue (Ie, goes against the hivemind) earns you a ban. (Transphobic, handwaiving, not following OP where they have already decided the issue for you and/or settled any science that is still very much in question).

Jun 2, 2013
Austria
Whats this about bone density? Isn’t the largest difference that men have about 30% more muscle mass on average, with most differences in the upper body regions? Now if that person was also an athlete before the transition they should have even more muscle mass, no?

Feb 21, 2018
I've looked at that study earlier today and...that's not what it said. It showed the difference can be apparently significantly reduced with hormone treatment, leading to a lot of overlap according the results, though there is still a remaining gap.

Obviously you would need more studies than just one, because science relies on the ability to reproduce similar or identical findings, but I'd prefer a lot more studies and a lot less posturing or petty insults..
Yes I know I was being sarcastic. The study is on 8 people who ran track, but somehow that is conclusive evidence that all trans people in all sports don't have any advantage.

You can't use one study by a trans person on 8 people and then make a blanket statement for everything, it wasn't even the same sport as power lifting. More studies are needed. We also have lots of evidence of transwomen dominating ciswomen. Though its more anecdotal as there is no definitive list of how transwomen fare against ciswomen aside from the articles that pop up here and there. So it would be pretty interesting IMO to see where all transwomen place when they do compete against ciswomen.

But at REEEE thats enough to ban hammer away and call anyone discussing the issue transphobic.

There is a sub-set of trans people (or supporters) who might say that, but also many more that wouldn't.

But I guess since this has also become political from the other side as well, the discussion is circular.
Its probable that most trans don't care to get into this silly debate, but there are those that politicize the issue because full stop they must be seen as "real women" regardless of anyone elses feelings. I quoted a study from Canada in another thread where they asked 1000 people if they would date a trans and essentially all of them said no. Even gays/Lesbians fell along the lines of perfering SEX over GENDER.

The conclusion the study came to. People are transphobic and cissexist for liking their own sexual preferance, and that there is a long way to go to TRANSEQUALITY, i.e. forcing people to want to date/bang something they aren't attracted to.

Feb 21, 2018
Heading over to that site on this topic is another prime example demonstrating the site is weaponized stupidity.
They basically already established a conclusion and no one can disagree and if you do you are banned. There isn't a discussion there because if you dare to say that there might be differences and this study isn't conclusive ban hammer.

Oct 5, 2015
They basically already established a conclusion and no one can disagree and if you do you are banned. There isn't a discussion there because if you dare to say that there might be differences and this study isn't conclusive ban hammer.
Yup. Its a sad state of affairs. Go check out the Liam thread as well. Yikes! /s

Feb 25, 2017
I think the real problem here is not whether this person is technically a man or woman, it's that his sheer physical attributes inherently provide him with an unfair advantage. Group him up with a female of similar physical proportions and let that be the equalizer. Of course that would assume females and males are biologically similar, in shape, size, strength, but of course that's not the case despite what the radical left would like to believe.

I think this is a larger issue of many sports defining groups and segments in very simple and limited terms. It does not make sense that tennis allow folks like Serena and Venus Williams to be competing against 120lbs females when they weight in the 160lb category. I think it's time sports copy the boxing model, group the players by weight. I also think it's about time to make sports gender neutral, something which I think the radical left are against too.

Oct 24, 2017
Would be hypocrisy on their part if they are not going to be banning trans males from competing against other males.
No because it is not the same situation here.also mabye is baning wrong but they should not compete with the womens league as long it is not clear that they have an advantage or not.

Feb 21, 2018
I think the real problem here is not whether this person is technically a man or woman, it's that his sheer physical attributes inherently provide him with an unfair advantage. Group him up with a female of similar physical proportions and let that be the equalizer. Of course that would assume females and males are biologically similar, in shape, size, strength, but of course that's not the case despite what the radical left would like to believe.

I think this is a larger issue of many sports defining groups and segments in very simple and limited terms. It does not make sense that tennis allow folks like Serena and Venus Williams to be competing against 120lbs females when they weight in the 160lb category. I think it's time sports copy the boxing model, group the players by weight. I also think it's about time to make sports gender neutral, something which I think the radical left are against too.
Or better yet lets get rid of female sports all together, because thats what the bolded will do. Once they get to highschool girls will essentially be completely left out of sports if they have to compete against boys. Sure there will be the occasional phenom that will be way better than every other girl out there. But we can see that the best women are usually only as good as some of the lowest men. Seerna and Venus couldn't beat a guy who was ranked somewhere below 50 or something.

But sure lets destroy girls chance to play sports, get scholarships, win medals. Who cares about these women. #notmetoo I guess. And its not like most of these trans are people who decided one day to try sports. They were atheletes in their male sports AND then transitioned. So they have competed and trained for what may be years and now all of a sudden lets put them against women. And then they seem to dominate these women too.

The best thing would be to make a transwomen league and let them compete against each other. We have disabled leagues, we have age differences. Let them compete against other Trans folks.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Or better yet lets get rid of female sports all together, because thats what the bolded will do. Once they get to highschool girls will essentially be completely left out of sports if they have to compete against boys. Sure there will be the occasional phenom that will be way better than every other girl out there. But we can see that the best women are usually only as good as some of the lowest men. Seerna and Venus couldn't beat a guy who was ranked somewhere below 50 or something.

But sure lets destroy girls chance to play sports, get scholarships, win medals. Who cares about these women. #notmetoo I guess. And its not like most of these trans are people who decided one day to try sports. They were atheletes in their male sports AND then transitioned. So they have competed and trained for what may be years and now all of a sudden lets put them against women. And then they seem to dominate these women too.

The best thing would be to make a transwomen league and let them compete against each other. We have disabled leagues, we have age differences. Let them compete against other Trans folks.
From Wikipedia:

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[52] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[53][52] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[54] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[55] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[56] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[52]

Feb 21, 2018
From Wikipedia:

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[52] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[53][52] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[54] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[55] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[56] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[52]
Thanks.

And these are maybe 2 of the best. Any one would call them phenoms and freaks of nature (in a good way), yet they couldn't compete with a guy ranked 203.

This guy could say he identifies as a women and then become the best female tennis player in history.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
May 24, 2007
for those saying why not, listen to what Joe has to say about combat sports.. he's dead on.

watch these biggest hits of NHL last year.. I can't even sit still thinking what would happen if some of those hits were to a smaller woman...someone will die..its crazy

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks.

And these are maybe 2 of the best. Any one would call them phenoms and freaks of nature (in a good way), yet they couldn't compete with a guy ranked 203.

This guy could say he identifies as a women and then become the best female tennis player in history.
There are also examples in Soccer in which the Women World Cup Champions Team loses easily against 10 teenageboys from a small soccer team

Last edited:

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
We have to realize.

FACTS dont matter

CIS-WOMEN dont matter

This is all part of the consistent barrage of militant Trans women forcing ANY and all narratives to be recognized as women. Perhaps even more "woman" then actual Cis-women.
We have detractors willing to risk Cis-women being physically harmed, or perhaps killed, by wanting 'Open Leagues'...they would rather men and women compete, and see women destroyed, then risk not being inclusive.

I'm not gonna be ok seeing a woman get TBI to make a Transwomen feel more like a woman.

They will tout HIGHLY disputable evidence, shout down any dissenters by labeling them TERFS (This has the desired effect progressives use by labeling dissenters NAZI)

They have and will descend on social media platforms, forums, etc.. and mobilize. They will join women clubs, subreddits, lesbian organizations etc.. and down vote/brigade etc.. They will join these clubs/groups and 'take them over' because at this moment 'Trans Women >>>> Lesbians/Gay Men' when it comes to victimhoood status.

This isnt are battle other men, gay or straight... This is entirely on Cis-Women.

This is 100% Cis-Womens battle to protect their silver of space the world gives them as the weaker sex.

Cis-Women need to push back and not be ashamed of being labeled TERFS or transphobic. They have to say "We fought THIS fucking hard to get this far for hundreds of years, and we arent going to be erased."

Hell, maybe this is a mysognist dream? How many women are gonna pursue things like sports when then have records smashed before their eyes by Transwomen?
How long will it take before they get tired of being 3rd, 4th, 5th place?

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
how can leftists say they are for women, yet push for policies that will make women irrelevant in sports. How is a woman getting her skull crushed and eye socket mashed by a trans woman in UFC empowering women?

Dec 3, 2013
how can leftists say they are for women, yet push for policies that will make women irrelevant in sports. How is a woman getting her skull crushed and eye socket mashed by a trans woman in UFC empowering women?
Equal rights, equal fights?

But not really equal tho.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
We have to realize.

FACTS dont matter

CIS-WOMEN dont matter

This is all part of the consistent barrage of militant Trans women forcing ANY and all narratives to be recognized as women. Perhaps even more "woman" then actual Cis-women.
We have detractors willing to risk Cis-women being physically harmed, or perhaps killed, by wanting 'Open Leagues'...they would rather men and women compete, and see women destroyed, then risk not being inclusive.

I'm not gonna be ok seeing a woman get TBI to make a Transwomen feel more like a woman.

They will tout HIGHLY disputable evidence, shout down any dissenters by labeling them TERFS (This has the desired effect progressives use by labeling dissenters NAZI)

They have and will descend on social media platforms, forums, etc.. and mobilize. They will join women clubs, subreddits, lesbian organizations etc.. and down vote/brigade etc.. They will join these clubs/groups and 'take them over' because at this moment 'Trans Women >>>> Lesbians/Gay Men' when it comes to victimhoood status.

This isnt are battle other men, gay or straight... This is entirely on Cis-Women.

This is 100% Cis-Womens battle to protect their silver of space the world gives them as the weaker sex.

Cis-Women need to push back and not be ashamed of being labeled TERFS or transphobic. They have to say "We fought THIS fucking hard to get this far for hundreds of years, and we arent going to be erased."

Hell, maybe this is a mysognist dream? How many women are gonna pursue things like sports when then have records smashed before their eyes by Transwomen?
How long will it take before they get tired of being 3rd, 4th, 5th place?
@PKM , I love ya...but please realize this isn't something all transgender people want. It's an incredibly small percentage of a group that is already a very small percent of the population. I know many more trans women that are against such things rather than for.

We absolutely do not want to make things harder for non-transgender women, and certainly the vast majority of us do not demand people find us attractive. People don't have a right to attraction from anyone, nor a right to become a professional athlete. Sure, it's just another reason being trans can seem unfair sometimes...but it's just part of the sad reality of our lot in life.

Life just isn't always fair for any of us.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2013
@PKM , I love ya...but please realize this isn't something all transgender people want. It's an incredibly small percentage of a group that is already a very small percent of the population. I know many more trans women that are against such things rather than for.

We absolutely do not want to make things harder for non-transgender women, and certainly the vast majority of us do not demand people find us attractive. People don't have a right to attraction from anyone, nor a right to become a professional athlete. Sure, it's just another reason being trans can seem unfair sometimes...but it's just part of the sad reality of our lot in life.
I could be wrong, but I think he was specifically talking about just the radical militant ones. Which no matter what demographic you pick out, those vocal minority types tend to be the most aggressive, and the loudest.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
I could be wrong, but I think he was specifically talking about just the radical militant ones. Which no matter what demographic you pick out, those vocal minority types tend to be the most aggressive, and the loudest.
I figured as much, but I wanted to make sure everyone reading it knew that. :)

Feb 2, 2018
The ban of transwoman is good for woman who compete in this sport. I think everyone who wants a fair competition should be happy. Maybe if you don't like woman, than you can be against this ban, but that's not my cup of tea. That's a problem of the people with their typical groupthinking who define people by their gender, race or class.

If the trans community grows then they should have their own class, because like everybody else they should have a place where they can compete on a professional level.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018

Life just isn't always fair for any of us.
I think the vast majority of transgender are like you. They just want to live normal lives and be treated with dignity and respect.

Its the militant types, the extremists that cause the problems. And I don't think its good for the movement because it creates push back and negativity.

TBH if I only knew transgender people from REEEEE I would probably hate all trans because of their attitudes. Fortunatly thats not the only transgender people I have known or meet. And IRL and other places they are just normal human beings trying to get by day by day like the rest of us.

Nov 5, 2016
Thanks.

Yeah I remember reading about Serena scrimmaging against guys ranked in the 100s and getting destroyed, but it’s probably a solid training technique, for her benefit.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
The thing is technologically a true full transition isn't possible yet. Some do not want to accept this.

But using future biotechnology, say for example the construction of an entire body of the opposite sex and a brain transplant, muscle bone hormones fertility it would all be possible. There wouldn't be a ban on one who has no advantage or disadvantage. The opposite sex body could be created based on the genetics of the individual, for example only a single chromosome Y or X need be exchanged for a X or Y, and the body printed or grown to specification.

I see some trans individuals, some middle aged, trying to say how pretty they look. But even a middle aged cis woman wouldn't be satisfied looking middle aged. Women's sexual market place value peaks at 18(16 without laws), men peak at 50. The physical appearance of youth is very important to females, which is why they use all those supposedly anti-aging creams, make-up, and even submit to facial plastic surgery and botox.

It is the appearance of youth that is also desired and valued in females, innately they prefer it, the instinctual need for such youth in large part because it is also what is sought by males. And both for trans as well as cis women the loss of youthfulness that nature allows, is something we need to remedy.

Human bodies should not be subject to aging of appearance unless desired.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
Its funny to contrast this with the Japan thing.

We are real women, let us beat up other women and take away their medals/records. Don't you dare say I am not a "real" women you transphobe.

Oh wait you mean as a "real" women I can't shoot sprem and impregnate other women, fuck that. I want to be a real women and shoot sperm like all women do.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
I think the vast majority of transgender are like you. They just want to live normal lives and be treated with dignity and respect. Its the militant types, the extremists that cause the problems. And I don't think its good for the movement because it creates push back and negativity.
It really seems to be true...I know WAY more trans people who are just as uncomfortable with all the outrage as I am. As you mentioned, it does nothing but hurt us in the long run. :messenger_pensive:

Sycomunkee

Neo Member
Jan 21, 2019
Men are stronger than women for the most part. So even though you may identify as a woman and changed your sex, you would kick any native woman's ass in any sport because genetically, your structure and muscles are that of a man. Science is as heartless as that statement, but Science is also based on fact when a theory is proven true.

Don't get me wrong, there are some amazing woman athletes out there, but there is a reason these records are separate. I'm really not trying to sound sexist at all and I"m hoping everyone agrees, transgenders included.