• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USA Today: ROCK BAND 3 revealed

I hope they go back and rework older songs. There are a ton of great songs that I would hate to be stuck in Guitar Hero 1+2 & Rock Band 1+2 hell just because they got licensed way back then and never revisited now that the gameplay has matured to playing actual instruments...

Rock Band 3 just popped up in German Amazon and it says a release on the 4th November. I then looked up on the American store and it says 31th October. That seems very likely and the US store even has all the Mad Catz stuff on the exactly same date. Coincidence? I somehow doubt it.

Any other speculations yet? I'm not getting any RB news now, that fucking sucks :(

Leaked songs, rumours, let's get it on.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Milchmonster said:
Rock Band 3 just popped up in German Amazon and it says a release on the 4th November. I then looked up on the American store and it says 31th October. That seems very likely and the US store even has all the Mad Catz stuff on the exactly same date. Coincidence? I somehow doubt it.

Any other speculations yet? I'm not getting any RB news now, that fucking sucks :(

Leaked songs, rumours, let's get it on.
September 24?

Europe to get RB3 one month early because of the previous disasters? Sounds good to me :D

But yeah, that's interesting, too. Although, the release date sounds kinda random. Guess we know nothing at the moment :(

Raistlin

PhoncipleBone said:
More like Billy Joel and Elton John. Gimme "Scenes From an Italian Restaurant" and "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" for starters. Then just throw in a mega pack for them both. Elton John megapack would just be killer.

Playing + singing that would be insanely fun!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Milchmonster said:
Europe to get RB3 one month early because of the previous disasters? Sounds good to me :D

But yeah, that's interesting, too. Although, the release date sounds kinda random. Guess we know nothing at the moment :(

I'm just looking forward to the new drums, we never got RB2 drums in Europe

Top Bottom