• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

User on Some Languag Near Spanish Forum leaked NX specs and prototype picture in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proelite

Courtesy of BDGAME.

Translated quote from original link.

participate in a forum of group in Japan that loose spoilrs super dragon ball, but the Brazilians in Japan just drop something Nintendo NX that if true could interest many people.

In fact the console will be hybrid! But with something special! The LCD screen can be decoupled from the island which is kind of a transformes kkkkkk that. The island is a small, thin box that has connections screen LCD portable, battery extender those who engage in same cell with case is even possible to customize the controls.

A hybrid even be half transformes. Share came here because no one commented on it.

Unfortunately I have a picture over the island is the style of this but all in a box with well organized connections is easy to fit. Soon will release more details of this rumor. So I'm getting ahead. Chip will be used tegra N1 more potent than x1 nvidia. Price of the proposed console will be $ 300 lcd will sell for $ 100 to $ 200 depending on size and resolution. And extra controls to engage in a portable way to $ 50. It will input cartridges in order to provide more features for future connections and consume less energy which will increase the storage capacity. Or your vc comprarar the console with little memory and this will be increased in the cartridge according to the needs of the game and the same old - fashioned style games with fx snes chip. actually it is something quite new even .... so Microsoft was talking about console with upgrades, but not gpu and cpu and yes the same accessories. I was happy with this rumor hope you enjoy. E ??? source Vc'll see in the two months when allowed to drop. Unfortunately I can not confirm this rumor because it is something achieved not legally.

images

Edit: Fuck me.

Edit2: Better translation.

names2hard4you said:
I participate in a japanese forum group that releases Dragon Ball Super spoilers, but the Brasilians in Japan just released something about the Nintendo NX that, if true, may interest a lot of people.

As a matter of fact, the console will be a hybrid! What a special thing! The LCD screen can be deallocated from the console kind of like a Tranformer LOL for real. *The console is a small and thin box with connections to the portable LCD, battery, extension, those that fit with phones with a case, it's possible even to personalize the controls*NOTE from names:this sentence makes no sense.

A hybrid that will be just like a Transformer. I am sharing it here because no one commented on this.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo but this is the style of how it looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...P6wbb4vvjzHNVh
But everything is in a box with connextions that are well organized and easy to plug in.

Soon details about this rumour will be released. I am just letting you all know early. The chip used is a Tegra N1, more powerful than Nvidia's X1.

The purposed price will be of $300, the LCD will be sold for $100-200 depending on the size and resolution. The controllers will be extra to assemble on it in a portable form for $50.

It will support cartridges to give it more functionalities of future connections and consume less energy, making the storage capacity higher..

Or if you buy the console with less memory, this will be expanded by the cartridge itself according to the game, just like old days with the same style as games with Chip FX on the SNES.

It is something quite new really... That's why Microsoft would be talking about console upgrades, not of GPU and CPU but of accessories.

I got really happy with this rumour and hope that you like it. And source(s)? You will see in 2 months when it is authorized for the info to be released. Unfortunately I can't confirm the rumour due to it being obtained in a non legal way

Edit3:

New info.

http://forum.jogos.uol.com.br/rumor...o-nx--lcd-expansao-_t_3784407?page=3#68833725

He also posted about the Eurogamer article:

"Well, they are almost right in eurogamer.
However, I still know more than they.

I still can't say. But the people will love this NX!

All I can say is that is not the Tegra X1 but his successor, which is modular and can improve its graphical capacities using cartidge modules (!)."

georly

Portuguese not spanish. Was hoping I could read them :/

Edit: ah super fake.
300 bucks?

And what's the tegra N1?

Cubas

It's actually a brazilian forum, and it's pretty weird, because I'm from Brazil and saw no one talking about this. And this forum is really popular.

And it says that you can buy different screens (different prices for different sizes and resolutions) to connect the controllers to when using the console as a portable.

It is funny tho that the guy got it right that it would be a hybrid and that the screen would be detachable.

Meffer

"LOL guys i just happen to have nx stuf after all the leaks so here's a small pic to coferm it lolololololol"

Andrefpvs

The poster is saying that he has no real photos of the prototype, and that the raspberry photo is to illustrate that the NX is "something like this".

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
you can tell that rumor is completely fake from the start with him randomly listing the prices of the screen or whatever

Chakan

The guy on the forum said that the picture is not from the NX, but the console will be similar to the hardware on the photo.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
The guy on the forum said that the picture is not from the NX, but the console will be similar to the hardware on the photo.

I'm sure he has all the latest sources based on the completely obvious rumor that the thing was a handheld console hybrid for months now

Aw, shame that there's no picture of the prototype.

Still this rumor is extremely easy to doubt. All of this info could be inferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom