• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Ustream on Live From PlayStation is the gift that keeps on giving.

Mesoian

Mar 23, 2012
The People's Republic of Cambridge
It is a pretty fantastic distraction and a really facinating intro to streaming 101.

I once saw two people having sex. Then the stream went down. Then it went back up and they were fighting. Then their Twitch channel was banned.

The future.

Acquiescence

Mar 5, 2011
There was this feed about a week ago of some Russian dude passed out on his bed with a gigantic bottle of beer right next to him. He managed to accumulate on average about 90 viewers, all of whom were absolutely gagging for him to knock the bottle over while he slept and render his bed a alcohol-stained mess. It was hilarious, but unfortunately very anti-climatic.

turns out there was a lid on it that was very hard to see

Doctor_Thomas

May 27, 2013
I sometimes check in on it. I was watching 2 German guys and a girl just talking and sitting around and in the chat someone said "show your pussy and one of the guy's went and got their pet cat and showed it on the camera. Who said German's don't have a sense of humour?

Nov 14, 2005
Once saw a stream of a house party/kick back. They had drunk white girls twerking and had the viewers rate them. It was hilarious.

Yawnier

Banned
Nov 12, 2010
There was this feed about a week ago of some Russian dude passed out on his bed with a gigantic bottle of beer right next to him. He managed to accumulate on average about 90 viewers, all of whom were absolutely gagging for him to knock the bottle over while he slept and render his bed a alcohol-stained mess. It was hilarious, but unfortunately very anti-climatic.

turns out there was a lid on it that was very hard to see
Lmao.

Mikey Jr.

Dec 5, 2008
Toronto
I love it. Always check it out before I turn off my PS4 just to see if there is anything interesting on. Pretty funny sometimes plus some interesting people.

I watched for a bit some Japanese girl wake up and slowly organize her room. The room was one of those Japanese arcade rooms.

Btw, if anyone wants to watch playroom without a PS4.

http://www.ustream.tv/search?q=playroom

kurbaan

Banned
Mar 4, 2013
There was some guy and his wife last night. And she get taking off her shirt and juggling her breasts...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Jul 3, 2013
Texas
I watched an Idol Concert once. It was pretty neat. Wonder what's on right now?

Gusto

Feb 24, 2013
Texas
I only wish double fine would put out more content like green screens, fake movie sets, recording studios or even fake clothes for the nudists.

First peeps to do this could bank.

StuBurns

Banned
Jan 9, 2008
Does the camera do anything else? I bought one for Morpheus, but I don't know any games it supports.