• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ustream on Live From PlayStation is the gift that keeps on giving.

hwy_61

Banned
I just watched a guy sing along to Summer Nights and it was amazing. Hands down the best feature on PS4.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
iFsS1UEoCBiZT.gif

Mesoian

It is a pretty fantastic distraction and a really facinating intro to streaming 101.

I once saw two people having sex. Then the stream went down. Then it went back up and they were fighting. Then their Twitch channel was banned.

The future.

I didn't even know Live from PlayStation was a feature until my friend told me about it the other night. I knew that you could watch streams on twitch, but not directly from the PS4. I freakin' love it!

hwy_61

Banned
Can't tell which country has the best playroom shows. Right now it's a three way tie between Russia, Ireland, and Germany.

There was this feed about a week ago of some Russian dude passed out on his bed with a gigantic bottle of beer right next to him. He managed to accumulate on average about 90 viewers, all of whom were absolutely gagging for him to knock the bottle over while he slept and render his bed a alcohol-stained mess. It was hilarious, but unfortunately very anti-climatic.

turns out there was a lid on it that was very hard to see

I sometimes check in on it. I was watching 2 German guys and a girl just talking and sitting around and in the chat someone said "show your pussy and one of the guy's went and got their pet cat and showed it on the camera. Who said German's don't have a sense of humour?

Yawnier

Banned
There was this feed about a week ago of some Russian dude passed out on his bed with a gigantic bottle of beer right next to him. He managed to accumulate on average about 90 viewers, all of whom were absolutely gagging for him to knock the bottle over while he slept and render his bed a alcohol-stained mess. It was hilarious, but unfortunately very anti-climatic.

turns out there was a lid on it that was very hard to see

Lmao.

Mikey Jr.

I love it. Always check it out before I turn off my PS4 just to see if there is anything interesting on. Pretty funny sometimes plus some interesting people.

I watched for a bit some Japanese girl wake up and slowly organize her room. The room was one of those Japanese arcade rooms.

Btw, if anyone wants to watch playroom without a PS4.

http://www.ustream.tv/search?q=playroom

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I watched an Idol Concert once. It was pretty neat. Wonder what's on right now?

Gusto

I only wish double fine would put out more content like green screens, fake movie sets, recording studios or even fake clothes for the nudists.

First peeps to do this could bank.

Top Bottom