• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V Jump August 2007 (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Sword, DBZ Sparking Meteor etc)

todog

Thank you very much for the scans, neo!

Slightly OT:
Has anyone heard any news on a DS game called "Ninja Ja Ja Maru-kun: The Pen is Mightier than the Sword"? If I remember correctly it was in one of these fine threads where neo blessed us with a scan of the game quite some time ago. I guess the game has not been released yet?

Scum

Thanks for these scans, Neo! I couldn't find the jesusbuddharolledneo.gif, so you'll have to make do with tthis one.

3zb8bow.gif

:lol

TreIII

It won't be long til IaWW is finally released! I can't wait to meet this game in person... :D

Oh, and FF:CC RoF looks awesome too...even if the Wii title doesn't live up to expectations, it looks like it will at least carry on the more traditional gameplay of CC in style...

nelsonroyale said:
ffvii cc looks really good but....

WHERE IS FFXIII!! (not at you neo)

It is a while now that we haven't seen anything about FF XIII. Question (serious question): are we sure that......? (you KNOW what I want to say)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Huh? A new Naruto DS 5 already, even with the boxart and everything? Is this the first time it was shown?

I liked Naruto DS 3, but it had too much wrong with it as well - but man, that Akatsuki DS Lite case looks sweet... no doubt it's for pre-orders only, so I can't even wait for reviews... :(

It even has online play for 4 people even - ugh... I know better than to buy it, but still...

Thanks for the scans!

fernoca

Great news/pics! :)

Quick question, though:
How is it allowed here posting nearly a full magazine/scans no problem..
But one scan/picture from an american/european magazine, can get you banned?

fernoca said:

Quick question, though:

Don't ask, don't tell.

fernoca said:

Quick question, though:

Well, GAF doesn't have that many Japanese readers (and Japanese companies aren't browsing the boards :p), so scans of Japanese magazines aren't affecting the magazines' sales at all.

traveler

Not Wario
Swords LOOKS great, but I know better than to get excited given how it plays... :(

I have no problem getting excited about FFCC though. Art design and gameplay look fantastic. Squeenix really knows how to work the DS.

Top Bottom