• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V Jump July 06

neo2046

just forward
all the scans are not from me :D
special thanks to that nice guy :)

One piece unlimited adventure (Wii)
DBZ Sparking Neo (PS2 / Wii)
yu yu Hakusho (Arcade)

Battle Stadium D.O.N. (PS2 / GC)

Super Dragon Ball (PS2)

hooo

boooy
So is One Piece Unlimited Adventure not a fighting game? The more Wii games with fishing included the better as far as I'm concerned.

One Piece UA is looking good. Any word on who's making it?

Gambarion is making DON, right? That looks like it could be cool too.

Emotions

Anime games are perfect for Wii, kids will love it, so i bet there will be a lot of them on the Wii.
One Piece looks great and has an interesting concept.

IPGlider

Oni Link 666 said:
Gambarion is making DON, right? That looks like it could be cool too.

Gambarion is working on Jump Super Stars 2 for DS. DON is developed by Q Entertainment and will be released for GC and PS2.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
IPGlider said:
Gambarion is working on Jump Super Stars 2 for DS. DON is developed by Q Entertainment and will be released for GC and PS2.
Are you sure it's Q? I saw it on MagicBox too but it seems weird that Mizuguchi would develop this. I doubt it's true. I think somebody said 8ing is making it.

IPGlider

jj984jj said:
Are you sure it's Q? I saw it on MagicBox too but it seems weird that Mizuguchi would develop this. I doubt it's true. I think somebody said 8ing is making it.

Also seems strange to me that Q is developing that game, but the lastest info I read was that. GameFAQs have 8ing as the developer.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
IPGlider said:
Also seems strange to me that Q is developing that game, but the lastest info I read was that. GameFAQs have 8ing as the developer.
Where did you read it? MagicBox isn't creditable.

Kroole

If that One Piece Adventure game is good then... Well I'm going to be really pleased, let's leave it at that.

Teasel

uh... i heard on another forum that the JSS2 was a bad translated news and that there wasn't any JSS2... that scan talked about a mega tournament with JSS

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
If that's true, then everyone and their grandmother is reporting it wrong... even IGN reported it on the day the scans came out...

The scan posted here was about a contest for JSS, someone mixed with IGN news and the topic came out: half true and half wrong

IPGlider

Moor-Angol said:
The scan posted here was about a contest for JSS, someone mixed with IGN news and the topic came out: half true and half wrong

Then is JSS 2 really in development or not? I want it!

Jump Superstars 2 has definitely been announced. The announcement was in the Jump scan about the contest, although no details were given on the sequel.

The game also appears in the release list in the latest Famitsu.

I hope the One Piece unlimited adventure package comes with a water-proof wii remote, cause I don't want to miss on the experience of playing as zoro with 3 remotes

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
..pakbeka.. said:
I hope the One Piece unlimited adventure package comes with a water-proof wii remote, cause I don't want to miss on the experience of playing as zoro with 3 remotes

I can imagine it now... :)

Top Bottom