• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V Jump July 06

neo2046

Member
Jun 8, 2004
4,797
0
0
just forward
all the scans are not from me :D
special thanks to that nice guy :)


One piece unlimited adventure (Wii)
DBZ Sparking Neo (PS2 / Wii)
yu yu Hakusho (Arcade)


Battle Stadium D.O.N. (PS2 / GC)


Super Dragon Ball (PS2)
 

hooo

boooy
Jun 7, 2004
669
0
0
So is One Piece Unlimited Adventure not a fighting game? The more Wii games with fishing included the better as far as I'm concerned.
 

Oni Link 666

Member
Jun 10, 2004
9,613
0
1,625
One Piece UA is looking good. Any word on who's making it?

Gambarion is making DON, right? That looks like it could be cool too.
 

Emotions

Member
Sep 15, 2005
3,642
0
0
Anime games are perfect for Wii, kids will love it, so i bet there will be a lot of them on the Wii.
One Piece looks great and has an interesting concept.
 

IPGlider

Member
Apr 19, 2006
250
0
0
Europe
Oni Link 666 said:
Gambarion is making DON, right? That looks like it could be cool too.
Gambarion is working on Jump Super Stars 2 for DS. DON is developed by Q Entertainment and will be released for GC and PS2.
 

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aug 30, 2005
22,609
0
0
33
Toronto, ON
IPGlider said:
Gambarion is working on Jump Super Stars 2 for DS. DON is developed by Q Entertainment and will be released for GC and PS2.
Are you sure it's Q? I saw it on MagicBox too but it seems weird that Mizuguchi would develop this. I doubt it's true. I think somebody said 8ing is making it.
 

IPGlider

Member
Apr 19, 2006
250
0
0
Europe
jj984jj said:
Are you sure it's Q? I saw it on MagicBox too but it seems weird that Mizuguchi would develop this. I doubt it's true. I think somebody said 8ing is making it.
Also seems strange to me that Q is developing that game, but the lastest info I read was that. GameFAQs have 8ing as the developer.
 

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aug 30, 2005
22,609
0
0
33
Toronto, ON
IPGlider said:
Also seems strange to me that Q is developing that game, but the lastest info I read was that. GameFAQs have 8ing as the developer.
Where did you read it? MagicBox isn't creditable.
 

Kroole

Member
Jun 20, 2005
1,638
0
0
If that One Piece Adventure game is good then... Well I'm going to be really pleased, let's leave it at that.
 

Teasel

Member
Feb 6, 2006
3,118
0
0
uh... i heard on another forum that the JSS2 was a bad translated news and that there wasn't any JSS2... that scan talked about a mega tournament with JSS
 

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Feb 28, 2006
14,688
0
0
If that's true, then everyone and their grandmother is reporting it wrong... even IGN reported it on the day the scans came out...
 

IPGlider

Member
Apr 19, 2006
250
0
0
Europe
Moor-Angol said:
The scan posted here was about a contest for JSS, someone mixed with IGN news and the topic came out: half true and half wrong
Then is JSS 2 really in development or not? I want it!
 

AndriaSang

Member
Sep 13, 2004
762
0
0
Jump Superstars 2 has definitely been announced. The announcement was in the Jump scan about the contest, although no details were given on the sequel.

The game also appears in the release list in the latest Famitsu.
 

..pakbeka..

Member
Jun 3, 2005
4,356
1
0
33
I hope the One Piece unlimited adventure package comes with a water-proof wii remote, cause I don't want to miss on the experience of playing as zoro with 3 remotes
 

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Feb 28, 2006
14,688
0
0
..pakbeka.. said:
I hope the One Piece unlimited adventure package comes with a water-proof wii remote, cause I don't want to miss on the experience of playing as zoro with 3 remotes
I can imagine it now... :)