• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V jump scans ( Naruto EX2 , FF4 , DQ4 , ASH , etc )

Beezy

bmf said:
kaminaavatar.gif

Does this mean I should start watching Gurren Lagann again?

Wow.
...why the hell would you stop in the first place?

MCD

nelsonroyale said:
just the dress sense...although, actually maybe more like LO, where they also use all the belts people complain about...funny no one is complaining here...

All the belts? where?

and at least they are wearing some sort of armor for protection.

Note: if you are talking about ASH, that's another artist i think.

Tabris

ethelred said:
Remakes and Sakaguchi games go before the prequel to Dirge of Cerberus.

I see what you're doing here and it's not going to work.

FF7:CC will be awesome! Best game of this portable generation!

Tabris said:
I see what you're doing here and it's not going to work.

FF7:CC will be awesome! Best game of this portable generation!

I'm not sure why you bolded the '7'. The original was good, but after that it's become more of a black mark than anything else.

Also, it's probably not even going to be the best handheld RPG of the year, nevermind best portable game of the generation.

McDragon said:
All the belts? where?

and at least they are wearing some sort of armor for protection.

Note: if you are talking about ASH, that's another artist i think.

yeah I was talking about ASH...but I do see some similarities in the apparel between ASH and LO...and that armour hardly makes any differences from appearances...not that I find that an issue, just a response to your inferation that it seemed to make a difference..the main characters apparel looks cool there though

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
Pureauthor said:
Also, it's probably not even going to be the best handheld RPG of the year, nevermind best portable game of the generation.
Who knows? Unlike DoC, FFVII:CC actually is a serious project. This was an official statement by the staff behind it. I'm sure it will be awesome; it might be the best handheld RPG, it might not, but I find it hard to guess at this moment considering that the project is being treated far more seriously than DoC was.

Grivenger said:
Who knows? Unlike DoC, FFVII:CC actually is a serious project. This was an official statement by the staff behind it. I'm sure it will be awesome; it might be the best handheld RPG, it might not, but I find it hard to guess at this moment considering that the project is being treated far more seriously than DoC was.

I'm not saying this game will stink - I'm relatively optimistic for it, considering what we know. But I still don't think it's going to be that good.

PolyGone

Banned
Grivenger said:

Dragon Quest 9... maybe, but FF7:CC? nah

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
jjasper said:
I thought it was a co op action RPG? well at least when it was first announce, I remember being mad about that.

No, they decided to go back to the traditional round-based fighting system....yes :D

PolyGone said:
Dragon Quest 9... maybe, but FF7:CC? nah

daaamn...ur ava is fukin awesome :eek:

ex0du5

Banned
Error said:
actually the game has done a great job at replicating Amano's style imo.

The costumes look good....but the size and shape of the players....it's FF III DS all over again. They're little kids.

ex0du5 said:
The costumes look good....but the size and shape of the players....it's FF III DS all over again. They're little kids.

Such a sea change from the chibi sprites of the SNES and GBA version, ya?

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
ex0du5 said:

Yes, because the original game didn't have them looking like little chibi characters.

Edit: Damn, beaten.

Kafel

Banned
Another week with wonderful games in a japanese mag.

Another week without important PS3 games in it.

I wonder how hard it effects the japanese mindshare.

ex0du5

Banned
Pureauthor said:
Such a sea change from the chibi sprites of the SNES and GBA version, ya?

That was more of a limitation. Look at the battle sprites for
Golbez and Zeromus
for example....nothing chibi about them.

Forget the size of the players...just age their faces a little bit...please. They're friggin 8 years old!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Uh, not sure what you're seeing, but they don't look like the FFIII characters to me, not being as chibified makes them look much older than 8.

ex0du5

Banned
Yeah I guess I'm kind of blowing it out of proportion...it's not so terrible afterall. Still sad to see this is being made for the DS rather than a more capable console (though I do own a DS). I hope they make FF VI for the PSP or the PS3 (PS3...here's hoping).

Oh well...can't wait to farm my Artemis Bow from 3D Kary's and a Pink Tail from those goddamn Pink Puffs!

ethelred

PolyGone is in need of a tag, or something, to commemorate creating one of the best avatars I've seen on GAF.

Error said:
actually the game has done a great job at replicating Amano's style imo.

Seems that way to me, too.

Top Bottom