• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve announces STEAM DAILY DEALS!

(._.)

Banned
I like this idea. Good thing I have some self control. Only a couple games I want atm. Hope they go on sale.

Binabik15

0070_jl5y.gif

Different thread, different gif.

PS: I think 5€ is still too much for Flashpoint :p

I am going to be missing out on a lot of deals I feel like. There are some weeks where I will maybe turn my computer on maybe only 3 times; and out of that, if I start up Steam maybe once that is lucky. I know they are trying to get people to check-in daily... but I liked it the way it was before.

WickedCobra03 said:
I am going to be missing out on a lot of deals I feel like. There are some weeks where I will maybe turn my computer on maybe only 3 times; and out of that, if I start up Steam maybe once that is lucky. I know they are trying to get people to check-in daily... but I liked it the way it was before.

Do you use RSS or Twitter? You could have this information fed to you so you can always keep up on what the deal is.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

There goes all my money...

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
it begins.

I think I've earned back the money on my pc, no joke.

luffeN

WickedCobra03 said:
Then just use Twitter or Facebook or store.steampowered.com :)
Edit: Oh, you don't turn the computer on a lot in some cases, ok :D

Grinchy

Banned
OMG nice. I've been a really nice member of the community too, so I will get an even higher percentage off.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I just bought TF2 last night for 10 bucks.

I'm willing to bet that it will be on a daily sale for 3 or 4 dollars within the first couple of days.. DOH.

Ouch, I'm a sucker for sales. But I'll pass on DR.

dwebo said:
As if steam people needed even less of an incentive to buy games at non-sale prices.
Whether it's daily or not, there will always be a good portion of people buying day one and not willing to wait months for a sale.

Dipswitch

Daily deals.....may God have mercy on all our souls.

I guess I'll need to sign up for a Twitter account finally. Well played Valve, you cunning bastards.

TheExodu5

Banned
Phife Dawg said:
Whether it's daily or not, there will always be a good portion of people buying day one and not willing to wait months for a sale.

Also, developers and Valve have said that game sales increase for a period after sale prices. Word of mouth is a powerful thing.

Top Bottom