• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve files trademark for... [Update: And Logo]

NH0zEjj.gif

Easy_D

never left the stone age
BUT WHAT IF THE HL3 TEAM DOESN'T COMMUNICATE BY EMAIL. THEY ONLY COMMUNICATE BY TELEPATHY

Or what if they keep it low profile on purpose because of the whole hacking debacle that affected HL2's development severly?

I BELIEVE. IT'S OUR FUCKING MOTTO.

GHG

Gold Member
I saw the thread title and though "no way is this going to be HL3 related, its an obvious troll thread"

Then I opened it...

wengerdance.gif

King_Moc

Banned
Wait....they only just registered that trademark? That makes no sense whatsoever. Even if they've only just started work on it, wouldn't they have wanted to have trademarked the name long ago?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Not to rain on the parade but DotA3 will launch before Half-Life 3.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Well....it's just a trademark?

It's the first time they acknowledge Half Life 3 though. Their only previous continuation of Episode 2 was Episode 3, pretty much.

I think the most important question is: Why now? During the hype for SteamOS and the controller. GabeN pls :(. But I bet he reads Neogaf daily, watching us squirm while he polishes his knife collection. (When waiting in the DotA2 lobby of course)

Top Bottom