• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve starts Team Fortress 2 ARG - [Teaser Comic Unlocked]

WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS IN THE TF2 THREAD GET STYLED ON

But yes, everyone did a good job summing up what's happening. If you are a hardcore TF2 fan, this information is even more interesting as the wait for MVM has been excruciating. They have been teasing it since December 2011. Throw that in with a seven month gap of no big updates and constant teases, well people are finally glad to see something happening soon.

I've never heard of Mann vs. Machine.

OH FFFFFFFF

Jamie OD

I love how some of these clues have been hidden around going back to that Engineer teaser video.

Edit: I think now would be a good time to use any "Shit just got real" memes.

New blood patch showed up on the blog above the last one just now, links to this. Compare the bottom to the old version.

Oh wow.

Barnblitz came out last year, and there was a building marked "GRAY GRAVEL CO."

GcmCO.jpg

Salsa

dont get me wrong, I dont leave out that it's finally the mann vs machine update, I just dont know if we should think of it as a third team

So the Scourge of London, could that be the ancestor of Charles Darling? I only thought of it because it references an eagle which Saxton uses to land safely in the comic and because they are enemies.

/crazy

DTKT

I guess that the man covered by the sand is "Gray".

Also, they call it the "Pumpkin Patch". I'd say this is the October special.

Gray Mann is (probably) obscured/out of frame on the righthand side of the picture. The identity of that figure has been more or less a matter of speculation since that update page first went up (Fall 2009~).

Ah. Well, this next update should be interesting, then.

Top Bottom