• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Trailer Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodhunt - Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Join the Bloodhunt and become the ultimate vampire!
Bloodhunt is a free battle royale game set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe.
A treacherous betrayal has stirred a war amongst the vampires, who are also being targeted for annihilation by a secret society known as the Entity. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and wit in this thrilling battle royale game to dominate the night and restore the Masquerade.

Developed and published by Sharkmob from Malmö, Sweden.

Coming to PC in 2021.

To sign up for a chance to play in our upcoming Closed Alpha and learn more about the game, visit www.bloodhunt.com

Thank you mods for the fast title change

Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
Superhero landings
Supernatural powers
Teleport takedowns
Slide shooting

This trailer just looks generic as fuck. Did absolutely nothing for me. Not aroused in the slightest. In fact it went the other way. Turtle went back in his shell

Reactions: Phase and Bwesh

Bwesh

Mar 6, 2018
Can you summon hordes of zombies like Cuisine Royale? This didn't do anything for me.

raduque

Mar 29, 2017
This is EXACTLY what VtMB fans have been clamoring for.
the look eye roll GIF

They might as well just put this franchise back down and let it rest. Didn't they already shitcan the last devs trying to make VtMB2?
I love that dog gif.

This game looks like shit. It's free, so I might try it for the laughs.

Cyberpunkd

Dec 16, 2020
Vampires with guns and magic. Hmm, didn't see that one coming. At first I thought it was going to be a battle royal stealth vampire game.
If it was a stealth game 95% would be playing it as guns blazing anyway, and probably doing better than all the other stealth nerds. Might as well go for the lowest denominator.

the_master

Aug 27, 2007
Barcelona, Spain, Europe.
It looks good to me from how little they have shown.

Edit: Why the hatred for this game? It has generic things, yes, but most of this things are expected in an action game now a days, even more, dashing and powers are part of the lore of the game, so they are a must. Why the hatred?

Last edited:

SJRB

May 10, 2012
These guys were probably banking on the release of Vampire 2 so they could ride the wave of rekindled popularity of the franchise. But with Vampire 2 delayed to god knows when, suddenly they stand alone with a game that feels like a spinoff of a game that hasn't even released yet.

Man that must suck.

FeldMonster

Nov 17, 2018
It looks good to me from how little they have shown.

Edit: Why the hatred for this game? It has generic things, yes, but most of this things are expected in an action game now a days, even more, dashing and powers are part of the lore of the game, so they are a must. Why the hatred?
Yeah, I am confused myself. If playing a game as a vampire with powers is "generic", I am curious what they think isn't. Would playing as a vampire in name only (a human with fangs?) be less "generic" and therefore more fun?

How about a game where you are a librarian, and you file books in shelves per the Dewey decimal system? That would be super rare, the opposite of generic. That would be really fun right? Right?

Reactions: the_master

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

"Join Bloodhunt and become the ultimate vampire! Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale game set in the universe of Vampire: The Masquerade. A perfidious betrayal has triggered a war between vampires, who are also threatened by a secret society known as the Entity. Use your supernatural powers, your weapons and your wits in this exciting battle royale game to rule the night and restore the Masquerade.

Men_in_Boxes

May 31, 2020
Another Battle Royale designed for people who don't like Battle Royale (Hyper Scape being the first).

Bold strategy. Let see if it pays off.