• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vanillaware is awesome

SinDelta

This is untrue.

Although maybe you meant a physical release of the game containing all the DLC for which this statement... is true? AFAIK?
Hence why I put a question mark in my sorta question as I was unsure. Thank you for clarifying.

This is untrue.

Although maybe you meant a physical release of the game containing all the DLC for which this statement... is true? AFAIK?

yeah, the game really could use a PS4 transfer. but at least the Vita game itself (the physical ones too) is the remastered collection, so there's that.

Last edited:
I wish they would bring their games to PC.

Muramusa was phenomenal on Wii, I have yet to have a chance to play Dragon's Crown or Odin Sphere and worry I'll miss out on Sentinels too.

Vanillaware pls.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I wish they would bring their games to PC.

Muramusa was phenomenal on Wii, I have yet to have a chance to play Dragon's Crown or Odin Sphere and worry I'll miss out on Sentinels too.

Vanillaware pls.
I agree that Vanillaware should bring their games on other platforms and even its hard for them to release multiple version day one, they can always release them later on.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Still waiting for Princess Crown in English, that's their most interesting game still to me, wish they had done actual sequels/successors. The fighting system looks so good, like some weird 2D monster hunter x jrpg mash up.

The Saturn fan translation seems to be coming along, at least to the point it will get released as the bulk of the work is done, it just seems to hit some snags every so often that lead to months of nothing. Well, to an outsider.
yab-pcrown-040116-2.png
yab-pcrown-040116-3.png
yab-pcrown-040116-5.png
yab-pcrown-040116-8.png

Last edited:
My issue is that My Vita is on its last leg and its sticks not really working properly anymore. I need this to come out either on PS4/5 or Switch, I don't care which one.

just a reminder, you can get a PSTV for cheap and hook up a PS3/4 controller and play the game on your TV. not the most ideal solution but that's what I'm on with Muramasa right now after my Vita was stolen.

edit: scratch that. looks like due to it being discontinued, those things are pretty expensive now too. might as well get another Vita for those price :messenger_downcast_sweat:

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
edit: scratch that. looks like due to it being discontinued, those things are pretty expensive now too. might as well get another Vita for those price :messenger_downcast_sweat:
Yeah, currently I can’t effort to buy another system, especially this November is going to be expensive month. I also want to see more people get the opportunity to play Muramusa, same way Wonderful 101 came to other systems.

Top Bottom