• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Varia Suit Comparison: Samus Returns vs Metroid Prime

SeanTSC

Yeah.. have none of you ever worn.. some serious steel toe boots?

1026A214-HERO

These are men's timberlands.

Having about a 1-1.5 inch heel is actually pretty comfortable when you are on your feet all the time. I prefer them because it reduces some weight-shifting work. You can also see pronounces heels on many running shoes for this reason. Having complete flats is a lot more straining to walk in for long periods of time, I find.

Having a wedgey heel with a thick sole overall is not the same thing as giving Samus stilettos or stupid Other M stilts.

As for the suit itself, I think it looks okay, though the rendering and light sources makes it overall too bright so it doesn't look as defined.

Yeah, the "ugh heels" comments give me the impression that they've never worn a good pair of Boots in their life. Heels on boots are function, not fashion. Huge difference between them and a damned Stiletto heel. I'd never buy a pair of boots without them. Hell, I made sure the ones I use as regular shoes have a heel.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
The old one is clearly superior, the new one has maybe better shoes and visor.

I think it was made more vibrant and contrasted to be more clearly visible on the small 3ds screen.

Yarbskoo

Yeah, I pretty much don't have that much desire to dip into the figma line much, through no way I going to pass up on Pharah Figma, especially to pose with Samus.XD

It's perfect. I'll pose Pharah with the Varia Suit, and D.Va with the Zero Suit.

Things is other m was also the 1st to show how samus is brutally murdering alien creatures all over the place in the most badass ways which people tend to omit
People omit that because said awesome shit was cancelled by the platform heel-toting, beauty mark having, submissive crybaby with the personality of a doormat we got for our protagonist. The story destroyed the character and anything positive that still remained.

Top Bottom