• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vatra: Multiplayer Silent Hill coming to XBLA

snowfight.jpg

I have absolutely no faith in this project, but it isn't impossible to pull off. Its all about handling and implementation, and if handled like an actual silent hill game, it could be awesome.

It won't though.

Ridley327

Hahaha, you thought Konami would dig up a franchise that hasn't had an installment in the past five years and they could find a way to foist Kojima upon it.

I'm pretty sure I hate Konami more these days than Scamco.

Dascu

Ridley327 said:
I'm pretty sure I hate Konami more these days than Scamco.
I alternate between Capcom and Konami. They're both sitting on piles of franchises waiting to be revived.

UrbanRats

I just want a SH collection, so i can play Silent Hill 2 in HD on the big screen.
(i know there's the PC port, but i like playing with the pad and i can't find it at a decent price).

Nope...

“Whoever that Italian interviewer was either took Radek’s comments completely out of context, or it was lost in translation,” said Shatsky.

“As previously mentioned, we were (many moons ago) investigating a separate Multiplayer mode, but that was quickly extinguished when we costed it out and determined how much resource time it would detract from the core singleplayer experience.”

http://www.vg247.com/2011/03/21/dev-shoots-down-silent-hill-multiplayer-rumour/

Top Bottom