Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Happening, new news new thread

BREAKING: Vehicle plows into a group of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally in Virginia; injuries unknown.

From the other thread, graphic:

Oh God there's video of it happening

Starting at the 7:30 mark:
Can a mod add a link to the OP showing the car speeding into the crowd?

And change the title, "Vehicle plows into counter protesters (anti-racists) in Charlottesville"? To help people get a better understanding of the situation.

Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.
Fucking awful. No other way to put it.

The Autumn Wind
These people are fucking terrorists and need to be called out and handled as such. Hope everyone in the crowd is ok.

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What was the car? Video guy said it might be a mustang but looked more like a Charger or Camaro to me. Gray with blacked out windows. Pretty distinctive vehicle. Any word on a. License plate, or a stop?
Taking notes from fucking Isis of all people, Jesus f christ. Disgusting animal, I hope they catch the driver but even more I hope those injured are okay.

I have assigned to you one day for each year its punishment will last.
Has ISIS taken responsibility for this terrorist attack?
I know it wasnt ISIS
I'm fully expecting for VanillaISIS sites to claim responsibility for this. I can see them setting up their viral video posts for it.
So when islamic extremists ram people with cars and trucks, it's terrorism (which it is), when the alt-reich do it it's... let's see how they try and spin it. They're filth.