VGA Announcement : Atlas (MMO)

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Call me crazy, but as an MMO fiend waiting for The Next Big Thing™ this may have been the most interesting announcement to come out of the award show, specifically because of the 40,000+ simultaneous players. Curious to see how that winds up working out.

Al3x1s

Neo Member
Nov 24, 2018
As long as it runs better than ARK I'll try it :p

Melee looks janky as usual for this sort of game, wish someone made a breakthrough in that, it's like they all asprire to have the meh Oblivion/Skyrim style combat systems or something.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016
Yeesh, 00:19, can we make some sort of creative law to never use wilhelm scream ever again...please. Regardless looks a bit jank... perahps mostly jank.. probably all jank.. but could be fun.

Sep 7, 2014
Hey it's Sea of Thieves with content!
More like Ark, but even messier.

I can't even understand the positive reactions it got. That trailer is a complete mess technically. When I then read it was made by the same guys of Ark and Dark and Light it all made sense.

I guess some people might like that recipe of just putting everything it in without any consideration of quality and game design.

When you aren't good at anything... do everything at once. That's pretty much how Ark works.