[VGA] Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

CyberTRex

Neo Member
Sep 26, 2018
Spent so many hours with the first two Ultimate Alliance game and X-men Legends. Looking foreword towards Ultimate Alliance 3 news.

Al3x1s

Neo Member
Nov 24, 2018
A port of a mobile game? Really? Why would you even assume that when there exists no other version of this game....
Cos it looked a bit low effort, I mean, there have been examples of developers supposedly announcing something like a super hardcore exclusive to PC sequel but you can see something is off from the start and then just a bit post release they announce it for consoles and you're going, oh right, so they always intended to do that and that's why this and that feature is this way and not that way and what not.

Could be a case like that. We'll see. Why is it weird that I hope it's not a case like that?

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2013
I’m so excited for this. My son looked at me and said looks like you are borrowing my switch when the trailer ended.

He knows me so well.

xwez

May 4, 2018
This is pretty freaking sweet though. Loved the X-Men Legend games, and didn't think I'd see that or MUA ever again.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jul 2, 2013
Might not have been the best looking game at the show, but damn if this doesn't look like a ton of fun

Aug 22, 2018
WooW i just started playing the 2nd on Ps3 last week ! very excited for this

the art style is better than the Previous entries, with better OG designs and vibrant colors

Fbh

Dec 6, 2013
Will have to see some uncut gameplay of this.

I had a lot of fun with the previous 2 but the mobile game artstyle of this one is really hurting it. It's been 9 years and it almost looks worse (visually) than the previous one

Dec 18, 2013
WooW i just started playing the 2nd on Ps3 last week ! very excited for this

the art style is better than the Previous entries, with better OG designs and vibrant colors
The art style kind of reminds me of the mobile games but I think it looks great as it feels more like a comic then a movie.

Definately my biggest surprise and favourite announcement of the night.

Jun 8, 2017
Nothing against Switch but I mean i just play all of them on PS4 and absolute love it just to found out sequel get release on Switch. I have Switch but still.

I will hopefully wait for it to eventually come to PS4 (and ofc with trophy !) if it is the case. I just want it to be on my better ecosystem and online component because I didnt intend to pay subpar Nintendo online service.

Last edited:
May 12, 2013
Nothing against Switch but I mean i just play all of them on PS4 and absolute love it just to found out sequel get release on Switch. I have Switch but still.

I will hopefully wait for it to eventually come to PS4 (and ofc with trophy !) if it is the case. I just want it to be on my better ecosystem and online component because I didnt intend to pay subpar Nintendo online service.
It's published by Nintendo so I wouldn't hold your breath on it coming to other platforms.

Dec 18, 2013
Hype.. that music sounding like the avengers theme tune.

Some nice voices for the characters.
Never played any of these games before is it a brawler ?
It’s an action RPG like Baulders Gate or less similarly Diablo.

Your characters level up and learn skills and moves as you use them. They are fun games. You should check them out if you get a chance.

Dec 18, 2013
I’m super excited. I wonder what story they are going to do.

The 1st was original and the 2nd was based entirely around the civil war comic event.

Wonder if they go original again or Infinity or something else?

Mar 12, 2014
I hope it's a timed exclusive because I expect it will be much better if so. I tend to doubt they put the resources this game deserves into it for just Switch sales.