[VGA] Rage 2 Gameplay Trailer

Jul 27, 2009
.... what would you consider interesting? Cause in this trailer there is everything.... (not sure about the game but the trailer itself showed a lot of cool things)
Don't know, but not this. Generic over the top open world shooter - yawn.

Jan 9, 2018
Thread title confusing, I expected only 256 colors

EDIT: that's not even a dad joke (though I'm prone to them) - I legitimately opened up GAF to see this as top "VGA" thread and my natural assumption was the video mode, as it should be for anyone over 30. Surely these "awards" can come up with an acronym that doesn't already have a long established use in gaming.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2018
I enjoyed the first one well enough so I'm interested in this and how Avalanche handles it but something about it isn't quite doing it for me and I'm not sure what. The music definitely wasn't helping, that's for sure.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Jun 25, 2018
Unknown Body, Proxima Centauri, 4th O.B.
It had the Wilhelm Scream. So its a good game.

In all serious ness, i like how this game sparked another (Far Cry New Dawn) and it really has a lot going for it. I feel Bulletstorm vibes but i also feel its trying a bit too much to be over the top. The aforementioned Bulletstorm achieved it by just being that. Rage 2 should do that aswell.

kyussman

Neo Member
Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I assume we will be loosing the great hand crafted dungeons of the first game in favour of 'enemy outposts'.

I've cleared so many enemy outposts in the last few years,lol.

I enjoyed the first one a lot though and this looks fun regardless.