• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGA] Rage 2 Gameplay Trailer

pr0cs

I like what I'm seeing. I hope that it can mix all the genres involved. My only worry is that it won't be any good at any of them.. Guess we'll see

tenor76mek2.gif

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/rage-2-pc/

DRM just got changed from Steam to Bethesda. Looking forward to not being able to download or uninstall and having my data stolen!

Looks like a lot of fun, May is sooner than I was expecting.

Trouble is, there's so many big open world games coming out and recently released, it's hard to find the time for all of them.

thief183

The trailer shows nothing that I would get interested for.

.... what would you consider interesting? Cause in this trailer there is everything.... (not sure about the game but the trailer itself showed a lot of cool things)

Fuz

Banned
Looks pretty good.

That song is shit and inappropriate, toh.

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Thread title confusing, I expected only 256 colors

EDIT: that's not even a dad joke (though I'm prone to them) - I legitimately opened up GAF to see this as top "VGA" thread and my natural assumption was the video mode, as it should be for anyone over 30. Surely these "awards" can come up with an acronym that doesn't already have a long established use in gaming.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first one well enough so I'm interested in this and how Avalanche handles it but something about it isn't quite doing it for me and I'm not sure what. The music definitely wasn't helping, that's for sure.

johntown

Banned
Typically, I would be all on board for this. I just don't know what it is about this game but it just does not interest me. It just feels generic.

zeorhymer

Rage was pretty good. Rage 2 feels more like Doom with fast paced action and exploding body parts all over.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
It had the Wilhelm Scream. So its a good game.

In all serious ness, i like how this game sparked another (Far Cry New Dawn) and it really has a lot going for it. I feel Bulletstorm vibes but i also feel its trying a bit too much to be over the top. The aforementioned Bulletstorm achieved it by just being that. Rage 2 should do that aswell.

kyussman

I assume we will be loosing the great hand crafted dungeons of the first game in favour of 'enemy outposts'.

I've cleared so many enemy outposts in the last few years,lol.

I enjoyed the first one a lot though and this looks fun regardless.

Klondyke

Banned
Holy shit! Bought just for having motherfucking Danny Brown In the trailer. Also, game looks like funfunfun

Top Bottom