• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGA] Stranger Things 3: The Game

Whats the significance of the 3? This isnt the third game right?

Im guessing its just supposed to follow and tie into the events of the tv shows season 3. Wonder if this is why the show was delayed

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Pass. Season 2 was already stretching the premise thin. Do you guys remember the 80s?! Looks, it's the 80s!

SoulUnison

Banned
I... Don't get this.

This just feels...bizarre for the license. Like... Not quite lazy enough to be a cash-in, but really sort of utterly tone-deaf and unnecessary.

JimmyJones

Banned
Whats the significance of the 3? This isnt the third game right?

Im guessing its just supposed to follow and tie into the events of the tv shows season 3. Wonder if this is why the show was delayed

Third series is going to be a Dawn of the Dead ripoff by the looks of it.

Kadayi

Banned
I'll be honest I thought that perhaps they were coming on stage to say that the project Telltale had started had been revived in some fashion. I think I'd have been more down with that, versus this in truth.

xrnzaaas

It's a shame that Telltale's Stranger Things game will never be released. It could've been cool especially with Telltale finally pushing towards more interactive scenes in their games.

xrnzaaas

it isn't really though.
I know that Telltale's Stranger Things probably wouldn't be a spectacular game, but I'd expect it to be decent. The leaked screenshots from the work in progress build suggested they nailed the aesthetic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom